- 2011 Yamaha YZ85 (2-Stroke) 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Models
- 2011 Yamaha YZ85 (2-Stroke) 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Models
- Yamaha FZ-09 Production to be Limited to Dealer Pre-Orders 2014 Models, Featured, Yamaha News
Yamaha FZ-09 Production to be Limited to Dealer Pre-Orders
0 CommentsPosted by Nick Jaquez on June 28th, 2013 at 4:06 pm under 2014 Models, Featured, Yamaha News
According to our source in Tennessee, Yamaha will only be producing a limited number of orders for the 2014 Yamaha FZ-09. This production run will only be enough to cover the bikes that have been pre-ordered by dealers. If you think that you would like to be one of the lucky few to own the brand new triple from Yamaha, you might want to skip on down to your dealer and put some money down before you are singing the blues and settling for the 2013 FZ8. This new bike features a brand new 3 cyl power plant from Yamaha. It will be priced well below the bike that it is replacing also ...Read more.
YamahaFZ09.com has launched, a 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
0 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on June 24th, 2013 at 4:49 pm under Featured, Yamaha News
As a reader of Yamaha-Motorcycles.org, we wanted to be the first to let you know about our brand new sister site dedicated to the all new 2014 Yamaha FZ-09. The FZ-09 forum will feature the latest FZ09 news, FZ09 photos, release information, FZ-09 events and much more. Yamaha’s newest naked street bike motor will feature DOHC, 12-valves , and be fuel injected. With the new crossplane setup, they are expecting to see loads of torque. Yamaha intends on having linear torque development based on the twist of the rider’s right hand. They claim that the 3 cylinder setup will provide ...Read more.
Ben Spies to Appear in the Yamaha Display at Long Beach IMS Show
0 CommentsPosted by prd on December 13th, 2010 at 7:43 pm under Yamaha News
December 10, 2010 Cypress Ca…. MotoGP Rookie of the Year and Team Yamaha Factory MotoGP pilot Ben Spies is scheduled to make a special fan appearance at the Long Beach Progressive Insurance International Motorcycle Show next Friday, December 17th. Fresh off a spectacular first test session on the Factory Yamaha M1, Ben will be in the Yamaha booth from 6:00-7:30 PM Friday evening signing autographs and he’s anxious to see his Southern California friends and fans once again. Ben will also be presented a very special one-of-a kind YamahaWR450F designed by renowned bike builder and ...Read more.
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-2010. These eight schools will include level-one schools and race-specific schools to help riders of all skill levels accomplish their riding goals and improve their skills no matter what type of ...Read more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike Class Series Championship. Starting off the season with his win in The Daytona 200, arguably the most prestigious on the Tour, Josh went on to score five victories in the 2010 season. With his wins ...Read more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I cannot thank Yamaha and my crew enough for giving me this shot at the Superbike Championship,” said Josh. “I am glad I was able to add my name to the record book and bring home the R1’s first ...Read more.
2011 Yamaha YZ85 (2-Stroke)
1 CommentsPosted by prd on September 15th, 2010 at 2:36 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Models
The ideal choice for the next generation of champions. write my paper Don't let its small size fool you; the 2011 Yamaha YZ85 is a major competitor. It has the power to win with a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc engine, six-speed gearbox and adjustable suspension up front and out back. This is one mighty mini. Born from the award wining YZ competition bikes, YZ85 features a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc crankcase reed-valve-inducted six-speed that is compact and light. You also get an ultra-rigid, single backbone, semi-double-cradle frame and fully adjustable suspension. Designed to suit a wide ...Read more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R230
1 CommentsPosted by prd on September 15th, 2010 at 12:12 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Predictable power and reliability make the TT-R230 great for beginner and intermediate riders. where can i buy cigars online Ride more, worry less. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R230 has a push button electric starter, powerful four-stroke engine, competition-style flat seat/tank junction, long travel suspension, and 11.6 inches of ground clearance. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R230 is a serious trail bike that is also accessible to a wide range of riders. The Yamaha TT-R230 features big YZ styling, but is perfect for novice to intermediate riders. The compact wheelbase, a low seat and super convenient ...Read more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R125LE
0 CommentsPosted by prd on September 14th, 2010 at 4:58 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
An award-winning playbike that's perfect for discovering the fun and freedom of off-road riding. Packing push button electric start, four-stroke power, aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension and 220mm front disc brake, with 19-front and 16-inch rear wheel combination: it'll be hard to keep kids and adults alike away from this off-roader. An award-winning playbike that's perfect for discovering the fun and freedom of off-road riding. Good clean, dirty fun. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R125LE has a push button electric starter, four-stroke powered engine, aluminum swingarm, ...Read more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R110E
0 CommentsPosted by prd on September 14th, 2010 at 3:02 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Big fun for the whole family, the all-new TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults. Packed with features like electric starting, reliable, air-cooled engine and confidence-inspiring ergonomics, it will be hard to keep your kids off this 2011 Yamaha TT-R! Adult supervision required unless you are one. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R 110E has a push button electric starter, four-stroke powered engine, seat height of only 26.4 inches with 7.1 inches of ground clearance, class exclusive four-speed automatic-clutch transmission great for learning or big fun for kids or ...Read more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 98 banshee heavy blue smoke left sde exhaustI need some help. I bought a 98 banshee with no compression on one cylinder and very little on the other. I rebuit the topend and now its running...
- Graphics templates for cutter/plotterHey guys, I'm getting a vinyl cutter/plotter here soon and was wondering if anyone had or knew of a place to get the templates from. I'm not out to...
- Black Friday Cyber Monday Tire and Wheel Deals 2014*Black Friday through Cyber Monday Tire and Wheel Deals 2014!* If you're looking for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on tires and wheels, let... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- 95 660 rhino brake replacement help pleaseTrying to replace rear brakes on a 95 660 and can't figure out how to get them out and can't find a picture or schematic anywhere. Took one bolt out...
- Another backfire question HELPHello! New to the forum. Need help with backfiring. My 07 660 is completely stock other than a billet aluminum tip, AFE air filter and Cdi box. ... […]
- Henderson "250"We'll be hangin' around in Henderson, NV for the last race of the BITD season. This race will determine the 2014 Class Champions, so you wouldn't...
- Can Am Max X RS DPS Ride Throughout Lake Tahoe, Ca AreaFor Thanksgiving, my family and I decided to do something different this year, and ended up in a beautiful rental house in Olympic Valley,...
- 660 Grizz straight frame project bike...just looking to do another one....if you have one in generally complete condition with blown engine etc..please let me know .. after pics I may... […]
- Can't remove winch rope on new SuperwinchI'm trying to remove the steel cable that came with my Superwinch 3500 to put a synthetic rope for my plow blade, and it simply will not come out of...