Archive for December, 2009
Yamaha Triple Champ Competition
0 CommentsPosted by prd on December 21st, 2009 at 2:38 pm under Yamaha News
2009 has been a spectacular and extremely successful racing season for Yamaha, both in the dirt and on the tarmac. We are extremely proud of our achievements so to celebrate with all our fans and customers Yamaha have run an international competition with unique prizes! We have been overwhelmed with the huge number of fans that have participated in the competition and have received many kind word... more.
Spies Needs Your Vote
0 CommentsPosted by prd on December 18th, 2009 at 1:56 pm under Yamaha Racing
After his dominating performance, the 2009 World Superbike Champion Ben Spies is a candidate for Speed TV’s Performance Award “Rookie of the Year”. During his rookie WSB season, Spies won the title with 14 wins in 28 starts, and a record-breaking 11 pole positions. You can vote for the Texan at www.speedtv.com or www.speedperformanceawards.com. Voting ends December 20, and the awar... more.
Kenny Roberts & the TZ750 at Indy Mile
0 CommentsPosted by prd on December 18th, 2009 at 1:33 pm under Yamaha News
Kenny Roberts is one of the true legends of Motorcycle racing. A multiple World Road Racing (MotoGP) Champion and father of former MotoGP champion kenny Roberts Jnr. He was also one of the all time greats of American Flat Track racing. Check out this very cool video. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k8hJWKIVNs[/youtube] For more discussion on Yamaha Motorcycle go to link... more.
Who deserves to win Rossi’s Donkey helmet and ears?
0 CommentsPosted by prd on December 16th, 2009 at 6:13 pm under Yamaha Racing
Once and awhile it’s nice to make fun of motorcycle racers with a little irreverent humor and irony and this is what Spanish website Solomoto is doing with their poll ‘Orejas de Burro’ (Donkey Ears) which is more or less, who had the most embarrassing moment or made a stupid mistake and deserves to receive the ‘Donkey of the Year Award’. We already know that Colin Edwards wanted to gi... more.
Ben Bostrom Signs with Pat Clark Motorsports
1 CommentsPosted by prd on December 16th, 2009 at 4:46 pm under Yamaha Racing
A reliable source in the AMA has just tipped us off to the fact that Ben Bostrom has signed with Pat Clark Motorsports (PCM) for the 2010 season. PCM, which has been linked to Bostrom since the beginning of the month, is keeping the deal under wraps though as they try to sign both Jake Zemeke and John “Hopper” Hopkins to the team as well. If successful, this would mean PCM is building the Dea... more.
Packard Bell dot VR46 Valentino Rossi edition
0 CommentsPosted by prd on December 15th, 2009 at 8:59 pm under Yamaha News
Sure, it’s what’s on the inside that really counts. But if you’r the superficial type that likes to judge a netbook by its cover, Packard Bell’s got a real looker for you. Notebook Italia dug up some photos of a new Packard Bell Valentino Rossi edition of the company’s dot notebook. Rossi, in case you don’t follow Italian motorcycle racing, is… an Italian motorcycle racer. The des... more.
2010 Yamaha TMAX
0 CommentsPosted by prd on December 15th, 2009 at 1:53 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Scooter
The all-new Super Sport scooter blurs the boundries between scooter and motorcycle. Powered by a twin cylinder, liquid cooled, 499cc engine the 2010 Yamaha TMAX offers the comfort and performance of a motorcycle in a scooter design. The 2010 TMAX is perfect for zipping around the city or discovering the faraway wonders that this great country has to offer. Maximum scooter. Blurring the bo... more.
Canadian Superbike Championship Bans 2010 Yamaha’s from Racing
0 CommentsPosted by prd on December 11th, 2009 at 11:28 am under Yamaha News
Toronto, ON – Among the agenda items for today’s meeting of the Parts Canada Superbike Championship Road Race Management Group was an explanation regarding the status of Yamaha models in the 2010 National Championship. With the opening day of the winter Canadian Motorcycle Show season slated for the downtown Toronto Convention Centre this Friday, December 11, series organizers considered it... more.
British Bike Buyers Gone Naked
1 CommentsPosted by prd on December 9th, 2009 at 2:35 pm under Yamaha Motorcycle, Yamaha News
According to the latest figures released by the Motor Cycle Industry Association (MCI), although overall sales in the UK still following a downtrend, the naked bike sector has consolidated its growth during the month of November, recording a one per cent increase in new registrations in the year to date, compared to the same period in 2008. The biggest-selling bike in November was the Yamaha YB... more.
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- New HotCam in warrior now has more valvetrain noise. Normal?Hey guys i have a very low hr 01 warrior that I just put in a new stage 1 HotCam. well we all know how the old 350 engine is pretty known for the... […]
- need extended brake lines 01-05 raptor 660i got extended a arms now need extended brake lines can any1 help out thanx , 7164189547 […]
- twist throttle fo 1990 warriorwill any twist throttle off of motorbike work on it?thnx […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- engine running rich, trans problemAny one have any help on why my 2008 700 rhino would be running rich ? When i go full throttle engine seems to bog out and pop sometimes. I can only... […]
- HID light barHid light bar $400. Came off a rhino and I'm not much of a night rider. Not sure on the brand of lights bit they all work and are very bright and... […]
- Tree huggers at it againLawsuit aims to shut down ?open riding? at Ocotillo Wells - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com... […]
- Should i be worried?OK I got a question; I was riding this weekend found a nice mud hole while going through this mud hole my exhaust was under water none of the other... […]
- Size matters.Hi folks......Need input. Need the pros and cons on tire size and behavior...Thinking on 27x9x12 fronts and 27x11x12 rears....Or would I be better... […]
- 660 Fan MotorI'm looking for a fan motor, 062500-7170. Or does anyone know of a replacement part that will work instead of the original part? […]