A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200’s reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper
or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times.
Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctive dual purpose around. You also get a durable, reliable engine, electric power start and full street equipment for on and offroad riding.
Break your next trail with the 2010 TW200, a unique machine that’s hugely popular with beginners and veterans alike.
The gritty 4-stroke engine delivers smooth, reliable torque with the push of the electric starter button. Running around town or heading to your favorite campsite or fishing spot the TW200 is always as ready to go anywhere as you are. With a low seat height, superior handling, and unique wide tires, you can get there with confidence and have big-time fun along the way.
• Those big fat tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking dual purpose machine around.
• A low seat and compact chassis help inspire confidence in anybody who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road bikes on the market.
• Electric start and full street equipment mean it’s super convenient to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.
• Strong-pulling 196cc air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low- and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
• Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
• Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater all-day comfort.
• Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for peak engine performance at all rpm.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
• 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps for a plush ride.
• Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
• Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort.
• Long, two-tone, motocross-style seat creates a balanced riding position for optimal rider movement and comfort.
• Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt off the rider off-road.
• Frame-mounted passenger footpegs provide two-up riding capability.
• Enduro-style, 60/55-watt halogen headlight features high/low beams.
• Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from damaging fork sliders.
• Small, bikini-style fairing reduces wind buffeting at highway speeds and provides added protection against weather.
• Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam and turn signals.
• Easy-to-use choke lever.
• Standard dual rearview mirrors.
• Dependable, low-maintenance battery.
2010 Yamaha TW200 – USA Specifications
MSRP* $4,190 (White/Red) Available from September 2009
Type: 196cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® 28mm
Transmission: Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
Final Drive: Chain
Suspension/Front: Telescopic fork; 6.3-in travel
Suspension/Rear: Single shock; 5.9-in travel
Brakes/Front: 220mm single disc
Brakes/Rear: 110mm Drum
Length: 82.3 in
Width: 32.3 in
Height: 44.1 in
Seat Height: 31.1 in
Wheelbase: 52.2 in
Ground Clearance: 10.4 in
Fuel Capacity: 1.8 gal
Fuel Economy:** 78 mpg
Wet Weight: 279 lb
Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)