he Euro-styled four-stroke for economical, practical, fun transportation.
The stylish 2010 Yamaha Vino offers clean, quiet, fuel efficient 4-stroke performance. The easy to ride 2010 Vino makes more sense than ever as gas prices continue to spiral upwards. Fully automatic transmission, and locking under seat storage make the Vino a sensible fun loving alternative form of transport.
Euro form meets Yamaha function.
The fashionable and fun loving Vino sports a clean, quiet, fuel efficient 4-stroke engine.
The gas sipping Vino is ready to zip you around town with its environmentally friendly 49cc, 4-stroke powerplant. Whether you are looking for a fun, affordable way to commute or just looking to make a personal statement, the stylish Vino 50 may be the solution. Gas and go convenience meets European styling in the easy to ride, easy to own Vino.
• Classic retro style—straight out of the movies—meets modern Yamaha engineering.
• Super-economical to operate, effortless to park, highly convenient transportation.
• Quality paint and chrome will look like new for a long time.
• Spacious locking storage compartment is perfect for backpacks and groceries.
• The Vino Classic achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 110 mpg** with a fuel tank that holds 1.2 gallons of gas.
• Fully automatic V-belt transmission provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
• High-energy ignition system provides precise, high-voltage spark for seamless engine performance and excellent reliability.
• Automatic choke makes cold starting a cinch.
• 90/90-10 front and rear tires offer excellent traction.
• Open, step-through steel-tube frame design allows convenient mounting and dismounting.
• Telescopic front fork with 2.3 inches of travel delivers superb bump-absorbing performance and comfort.
• Rear single-shock suspension system with 2.1 inches of travel provides plush, all-day comfort and unbeatable ride quality.
• Front and rear drum brakes supply strong stopping power.
• Rear wheel lock device helps prevent theft by locking the rear wheel, making it harder to move the scooter, and also covers the ignition switch to prevent tampering.
• Underseat storage compartment can hold a helmet, and the rugged rear rack is perfect for hauling schoolbooks or groceries.
• Ultra-cool styled headlight, turn-signal housings, speedometer, mirrors and handlebar, and chrome cargo rack out back.
• Large, single 12V 35/35-watt headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and enhances retro styling.
• Full-size floorboard and wide, sculpted front apron provide splash and wind protection and a classic styling accent.
• Speedometer with integrated fuel gauge lets rider easily keep track of gas level.
• Easy-to-read instrument panel features turn signal, high-beam and low-oil indicator lights.
2010 Yamaha Vino Classic 50
MSRP* $2,190 (Raspberry Metallic) Available from March 2010
Type: 49cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke single, SOHC, 3 valve
Bore x Stroke: 38.0mm x 43.5mm
Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
Fuel Delivery: Teikei 14mm
Transmission: V-belt automatic
Final Drive: V-belt
Suspension/Front: Telescopic fork, 2.3-in travel
Suspension/Rear: Single shock, 2.1-in travel
Brakes/Front: 110mm drum
Brakes/Rear: 110mm drum
Length: 65.6 in
Width: 24.8 in
Height: 39.6 in
Seat Height: 28.1 in
Wheelbase: 45.7 in
Ground Clearance: 3.3 in
Fuel Capacity: 1.2 gal
Fuel Economy** 110 mpg
Wet Weight: 178 lb
Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)