A cool-looking, functional transport tool with nine gallons of storage and fuel injection.
Looking for the fun way to zip around town? Looking for a scooter with lots of storage space? Looking for an affordable yet environmentally responsible form of transportation? Look no further…, Your search is over. Check out the 2010 Yamaha “C Cubed” 50cc, 4-stroke scooter that is easy on the wallet, laughs as it passes gas stations and is a blast to ride.
Good things come in small packages.
Convenient, fun, affordable, and funky … the “C Cubed ” scooter from Yamaha.
Scooters make sense. In today's busy world of spiraling fuel prices, limited parking spots and frustrating traffic jams, scooters simply make more sense than ever before. Discover what the Europeans have known for years. Scooters are a fun affordable way to travel around town. There's even room under the seat for a laptop computer. Bet you will have trouble wiping the smile from your face.
• Completely modern running gear, including a fuel-injected engine, makes this one super-economical to operate. The C3 will take you a long, long way on a single 1.2-gallon tank of gas.
• High-function features include big tires on cast aluminum wheels, a motorcycle-type fork and handlebar.
• Side-hinged, locking storage compartment swallows up to 9 gallons of gear.
• The C3 achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 115mpg* with a fuel tank that holds 1.2 gallons of gas.
• Electronic fuel injection: a 19mm Mikuni® throttle body provides optimal mixture in all conditions and easy cold starts.
• The C3 will take you a long, long way on a single 1.2-gallon tank of gas.
• Fully automatic V-belt transmission provides easy, twist-the-throttle-and-go operation.
• Pushbutton electric starting (with backup kickstarter) gives ultimate ease of operation.
• The air-induction system and exhaust catalyst technology reduce air pollution.
• Fat, 120/90-10 front and rear tires offer excellent traction and rugged looks.
• Large-diameter steel-tube frame provides strength, long life and great handling.
• Hydraulic motorcycle-type front fork with 2.3 inches of travel delivers a smooth ride.
• Motorcycle-type handlebar can be swapped out easily for a different bend or style.
• Unlike most scooters, the front apron turns along with the fork for style and function.
• The 9-gallon locking underseat storage is perfect for hauling backpacks, groceries, or whatever.
• Retro/functional style is designed for individual customization.
• Cool instrument display provides a speedometer, odometer, fuel gauge, high-beam indicator light and engine management indicator lights.
2010 Yamaha XF50 C-Cubed C3
MSRP* $2,190 (Raven/Red) Available from March 2010
Bore x Stroke: 38.0mm x 43.5mm
Compression Ratio: 12.0:1
Fuel Delivery: Electronic fuel injection
Ignition TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
Transmission: Constantly variable automatic
Final Drive: V-belt
Suspension/Front: Telescopic fork, 2.3-in travel
Suspension/Rear: Unit swing, 2.2-in travel
Brakes/Front: 110mm drum
Brakes/Rear: 110mm drum
Length: 73.0 in
Width: 27.0 in
Height: 41.1 in
Seat Height: 28.9 in
Wheelbase: 50.4 in
Ground Clearance: 4.5 in
Fuel Capacity: 1.2 gal
Fuel Economy** 115 mpg
Dry Weight: 198 lb
Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
For more discussion on the Cubed C3 go to link