Joining the existing XJ6 Diversion and XJ6 models, the new XJ6 Diversion F further expands the Yamaha model range in Europe. The latest addition to Yamaha’s middleweight lineup is a commuter bike, that addresses touring bikers who enjoy weekend leisure riding.
The new fully-faired XJ6 Diversion F is also available in an ABS version, for riding in cold and wet weather. The machine is powered by a 600cc liquid-cooled parallel 4-cylinder engine, developing 57.0 kW (75.5PS) at 10,000 rpm and a peak torque of 59.7 Nm (6.1 kg-m) at 8,500 rpm.
Other highlights of the new model include a powerful t-disc braking setup for a secure stopping, lightweight cast wheels, large 41 mm diameter front forks and Monocross rear suspension, for better handling, as well as adjustable handlebars for an increased riding comfort.
* Engine type: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, forward-inclined parallel 4-cylinder, 4-valves, DOHC
* Displacement: 600 cc
* Maximum power: 57.0 kW (75.5PS) at 10,000 rpm
* Maximum torque: 59.7 Nm (6.1 kg-m) at 8,500 rpm
* Fuel System: Fuel injection
* Clutch type: Wet, multiple-disc
* Ignition system: TCI
* Starter system: Electric
* Transmission system: Constant mesh, 6-speed
* Fuel tank capacity: 17.0 liters
* Chassis: Steel, diamond shaped
* Easy-to-handle power delivery
* Lightweight cast wheels
* New full fairing for added wind protection
The XJ6 Diversion F is available in Viper Blue or Midnight Black color options.
For more discussion on the Yamaha XJ6 go to link