Archive for January, 2010
2010 Yamaha FZ8 Officially Revealed
1 CommentsPosted by prd on January 27th, 2010 at 11:40 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Motorcycle
The new bike was due to be officially unveiled in the summer as a replacement for the FZ6 Fazer, had until now only been partially revealed with two teaser shots released by Yamaha of just the nose. Yamaha’s plan was to spend another month or so releasing more images but MCN was able to get hold of images before that. As a response Yamaha has released this single official image of the naked F... more.
WSBK – Yamaha Sterilgarda World Superbike Team finish up the final day at Portimao
0 CommentsPosted by prd on January 25th, 2010 at 3:52 pm under Yamaha Racing
Riders Cal Crutchlow and James Toseland completed their final day of testing today at the Portimao circuit in Portugal. The two British riders have worked hard over the three days, experiencing a variety of weather conditions from dry to wet to intermediate as they and the team worked through various electronic and bike set ups ahead of the 2010 season. The final session saw Cal fall victim to ... more.
Valentino Rossi Treated for Abdominal Pain
0 CommentsPosted by prd on January 16th, 2010 at 10:50 am under Yamaha News
According to the Italian Web site GPOne.com, Valentino Rossi was admitted to a hospital in Pesaro, Italy, Thursday night due to severe abdominal pains. The 2009 MotoGP Champion was suffering from a serious inflammation of the appendix, not yet diagnosed appendicitis, but the doctors said emergency surgery was not needed. Rossi was sent home to rest and is taking antibiotics, GPOne.com reported.... more.
Valentino Rossi rated as one of the best world athletes of the decade
0 CommentsPosted by prd on January 4th, 2010 at 8:08 pm under Yamaha Racing
The mainstream media includes the Italian in a list alongside the likes of Usain Bolt, Roger Federer and Michael Phelps. As is the norm at the end of the year, and also the decade, the world media has offered its view on the top athletes of the last ten years. With seven premier class World Championship titles since his entry into the category back in 2000, Rossi has secured his spot at the pin... more.
Yamaha Motor Racing Srl is pleased to announce the appointment of Wilco Zeelenberg as Team Manager for Jorge Lorenzo in the Fiat Yamaha Team. Dutchman Zeelenberg joins the team from Yamaha's World Supersport Team, where he won the World Championship in 2009 with Cal Crutchlow. Zeelenberg previously had a successful career as a rider, contesting 100 Grands Prix from 1986 to 1995, rac... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 660 rebuildOk so I'm thinking about doing a quick top end rebuild on my 07 660 now before I tear in to this I have been trying to do as much research. As I...
- 4WD electrical problemsso my 4wd does not work. here are the facts -2007 rhino 660 -the fuse block has 12v and the fuse has been replaced. -the 4wd switch has been...
- Recognize this windshield ?My "new to me" Rhino has the windshield below but I cannot seem to locate the brand or mfg. it has three sections where the middle section can fold...
- Niche industries axlesHey guys, one of my forst posts here. Bear with me? Looking for some input.Recently bent my oem rear left axle on my 2015 grizz with 3500km's. so got...
- 09/450 top end / big bore kitsAfter the last snow fall dumped close to 3ft in north east pa. my little 450 was tasked with a lot of plowing and has become dubbed "Old Smoky". I'ts...
- Hitch Flange Bolt SizeHi guys, I've got a 2014 Grizzly 700 EPS, and lost two flange bolts while struggling to get a good mount with a receiver hitch. Can someone tell...