Archive for April, 2010
Yamaha Austria Racing Team kick-off 2010 FIM World Endurance season with a hard fought podium
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 20th, 2010 at 3:31 pm under Yamaha News
2009 World Endurance Champions YART (Yamaha Austria Racing Team) made a great start to their 2010 championship challenge at Le Mans last weekend, battling through the legendary 24Hrs race to secure a second place finish on the podium. Having qualified fourth on the grid, riders Igor Jerman, Steve Martin and Gwen Giabbani pushed hard, leading the race for several laps until a mechanical issue with ... more.
2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica Revealed
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 13th, 2010 at 2:20 pm under Yamaha Scooter
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Yamaha unveiled yesterday the 2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica scooter, aimed at bringing users closer to the competitive spirit of Moto GP riders Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo. Finished in Fiat Yamaha Team livery, the 2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica is easy to handle and features a host of race-inspired details. The manufacturer says ... more.
Spies “super happy” as Edwards targets more grip
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 12th, 2010 at 5:53 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies rode a strong race in Qatar to get his full-time MotoGP career off to a highly impressive start in the opening race at Losail, placing fifth to announce his arrival in the premier class with style. The American of the Monster Yamaha Tech3 team rose from 11th place on the starting grid to secure the top five finish with an intelligent ride, finishing just under four seconds off race wi... more.
Yamaha Raising Money for Electrics
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 3rd, 2010 at 11:38 am under Yamaha Motorcycle, Yamaha News
Yamaha Motors is set to raise $812 million in capital in order to pursue development and production of fuel-efficient engines, which includes hybrid and electric models. The focus of this new range of Yamahas seems to be destined for emerging markets, but may include technologies that could trickle into more established markets like the United States. Yamaha plans on raising this money by making 6... more.
Tedesco Top Five in Jacksonville
1 CommentsPosted by prd on April 1st, 2010 at 11:09 am under Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Racing
Valli Motorsports Ivan Tedesco was the top YZ450F runner at the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida for the twelfth round of seventeen in the 2010 AMA Supercross series. The veteran took 5th position after seizing the Holeshot and enduring an intense battle with Davi Millsaps to the flag. Over 38,000 spectators witnessed some exciting action across a challenging circ... more.
Yoshimura exhaust systems are built with cutting edge technology. Where tubes used to be cut with hacksaws and bent by hand over a torch, now CNC cut-off saws accurately cut pipes to length while multi-level CNC tube benders shape pipes to exact specifications with cassette tooling changing on one station. Despite all this high-tech equipment, Yoshimura pipes are still welded by hand. All the high... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 05 yfz won't startI have a 05 yfz that won't start I started it to go riding an it starting cutting out like it was out of gas an shut off now when I press the start...
- 1997 Wolverine 350 HelpHello, I just purchased a clean 1997 Yamaha Wolverine 350 and the seller told me the engine seemed to run rough when half throttle or more was...
- PLEASE HELP 96 warrior 350I have a 96 warrior that has no spark when I ohm the coil on the primary side my meter shows .000 and the secondary side is in spec. Does that mean...
- Running issuesI have an 05 rhino 660, when it's in neutral it will rev up but when I put it into gear it won't rev up it sputters and backfires. Another issue is...
- new member and owner, 07 660 sportHi, new member here from Riverton, Utah. I bought an 07 rhino sport edition with about 2 k miles on it, winch, doors, full roll cage with rear seat....
- Vote Now! October 2016 Rhino of the Month Poll:firedevil: Image: http://www.tinken.com/rhinoforum/avatars/UTV.png :firedevil: *Vote Now! October...
- New guy from Nashville TNJust bought a used 2016 Grizzly 700 eps from an old guy who bought it to ride with grand kids and never really did. 200 miles and $7000. I have it...
- Moto 4 250 quadHi everyone. I'm a newbie here,from the UK. I have recently acquired a Yamaha Moto 4 250 quad. It has been layed up for the last two years in a barn....
- Transmission Blew Apart at 1551 miles 2012 Grizzly 700Hey guys... I am a faithful Grizzly owner... I ride my bike hard in the mud and have never had a single issue with it.. Not even a torn axle boot,...