Archive for April, 2010
Yamaha Austria Racing Team kick-off 2010 FIM World Endurance season with a hard fought podium
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 20th, 2010 at 3:31 pm under Yamaha News
2009 World Endurance Champions YART (Yamaha Austria Racing Team) made a great start to their 2010 championship challenge at Le Mans last weekend, battling through the legendary 24Hrs race to secure a second place finish on the podium. Having qualified fourth on the grid, riders Igor Jerman, Steve Martin and Gwen Giabbani pushed hard, leading the race for several laps until a mechanical issue with ... more.
2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica Revealed
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 13th, 2010 at 2:20 pm under Yamaha Scooter
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Yamaha unveiled yesterday the 2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica scooter, aimed at bringing users closer to the competitive spirit of Moto GP riders Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo. Finished in Fiat Yamaha Team livery, the 2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica is easy to handle and features a host of race-inspired details. The manufacturer says ... more.
Spies “super happy” as Edwards targets more grip
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 12th, 2010 at 5:53 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies rode a strong race in Qatar to get his full-time MotoGP career off to a highly impressive start in the opening race at Losail, placing fifth to announce his arrival in the premier class with style. The American of the Monster Yamaha Tech3 team rose from 11th place on the starting grid to secure the top five finish with an intelligent ride, finishing just under four seconds off race wi... more.
Yamaha Raising Money for Electrics
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 3rd, 2010 at 11:38 am under Yamaha Motorcycle, Yamaha News
Yamaha Motors is set to raise $812 million in capital in order to pursue development and production of fuel-efficient engines, which includes hybrid and electric models. The focus of this new range of Yamahas seems to be destined for emerging markets, but may include technologies that could trickle into more established markets like the United States. Yamaha plans on raising this money by making 6... more.
Tedesco Top Five in Jacksonville
1 CommentsPosted by prd on April 1st, 2010 at 11:09 am under Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Racing
Valli Motorsports Ivan Tedesco was the top YZ450F runner at the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida for the twelfth round of seventeen in the 2010 AMA Supercross series. The veteran took 5th position after seizing the Holeshot and enduring an intense battle with Davi Millsaps to the flag. Over 38,000 spectators witnessed some exciting action across a challenging circ... more.
Yoshimura exhaust systems are built with cutting edge technology. Where tubes used to be cut with hacksaws and bent by hand over a torch, now CNC cut-off saws accurately cut pipes to length while multi-level CNC tube benders shape pipes to exact specifications with cassette tooling changing on one station. Despite all this high-tech equipment, Yoshimura pipes are still welded by hand. All the high... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 02 blaster head gasket issue?I need help! I have a 2002 blaster 200. I was riding yesterday and when I clicked 2nd gear it died. I started it back up and wouldn't idle, had to...
- Checking valve clearnace and Gold PlugsDoing this for the first time on the old 2011 Grizz 700 and have a few q's? I've found valve clearance specs as such... Intake 0.09–0.13 mm...
- 15+ barker dual exhaust raptor700New never used barker dual for 15 and up raptor700. Has all hardware and 2 spark arrestors and 2 quiet cores. Powder coated black. Asking $600 obo...
- editing content under user nameUnder my user name it would read member, now it reads slow poke, how do i go about changing this? Thanks.
- BRP Rhino Tach???Does Black Rhino Performance still make a tach for the Rhino?
- Greetings from Idaho!Hello, I'm a newbie from Idaho. I have an '06 660. This is my first sxs, but I am a longtime Yamaha guy. So far my experience has been a kick in the...
- Questions about the One Way Bearing and CVTSo I bought a 08 450 Grizz recently and since I purchased it, I have noticed a clunking or rattling noise from the CVT area when the engine brake is...
- Sizzling Summer WHEEL DEALS with CarCareONE!Image: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/images/cc1Wheel100JulyVisa16.jpg Between *Sunday, July 24th* and *Saturday, August 6th, 2016*, receive a...
- 700 Grizzly Alternator - Help GrizzleeGalHello All, GrizzleeGal here. I own and operate a Tilapia farm in Haiti. Looking for quickest manner to source an alternator for my Grizzy 700....