Archive for April, 2010
Yamaha Austria Racing Team kick-off 2010 FIM World Endurance season with a hard fought podium
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 20th, 2010 at 3:31 pm under Yamaha News
2009 World Endurance Champions YART (Yamaha Austria Racing Team) made a great start to their 2010 championship challenge at Le Mans last weekend, battling through the legendary 24Hrs race to secure a second place finish on the podium. Having qualified fourth on the grid, riders Igor Jerman, Steve Martin and Gwen Giabbani pushed hard, leading the race for several laps until a mechanical issue with ... more.
2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica Revealed
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 13th, 2010 at 2:20 pm under Yamaha Scooter
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Yamaha unveiled yesterday the 2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica scooter, aimed at bringing users closer to the competitive spirit of Moto GP riders Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo. Finished in Fiat Yamaha Team livery, the 2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica is easy to handle and features a host of race-inspired details. The manufacturer says ... more.
Spies “super happy” as Edwards targets more grip
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 12th, 2010 at 5:53 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies rode a strong race in Qatar to get his full-time MotoGP career off to a highly impressive start in the opening race at Losail, placing fifth to announce his arrival in the premier class with style. The American of the Monster Yamaha Tech3 team rose from 11th place on the starting grid to secure the top five finish with an intelligent ride, finishing just under four seconds off race wi... more.
Yoshimura R1 Exhausts for 2009-2010 Yamaha Now Available
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 5th, 2010 at 9:44 am under Yamaha News
Yoshimura exhaust systems are built with cutting edge technology. Where tubes used to be cut with hacksaws and bent by hand over a torch, now CNC cut-off saws accurately cut pipes to length while multi-level CNC tube benders shape pipes to exact specifications with cassette tooling changing on one station. Despite all this high-tech equipment, Yoshimura pipes are still welded by hand. All the high... more.
Yamaha Raising Money for Electrics
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 3rd, 2010 at 11:38 am under Yamaha Motorcycle, Yamaha News
Yamaha Motors is set to raise $812 million in capital in order to pursue development and production of fuel-efficient engines, which includes hybrid and electric models. The focus of this new range of Yamahas seems to be destined for emerging markets, but may include technologies that could trickle into more established markets like the United States. Yamaha plans on raising this money by making 6... more.
Tedesco Top Five in Jacksonville
1 CommentsPosted by prd on April 1st, 2010 at 11:09 am under Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Racing
Valli Motorsports Ivan Tedesco was the top YZ450F runner at the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida for the twelfth round of seventeen in the 2010 AMA Supercross series. The veteran took 5th position after seizing the Holeshot and enduring an intense battle with Davi Millsaps to the flag. Over 38,000 spectators witnessed some exciting action across a challenging circ... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Banshee reliability engine wizeHello I currently own a yamaha blaster and I have been having alot of engine issues. I havent had very good luck with it. I was wondering if a... […]
- FS: 2012 Range Evoque Pure & 2010 Lexus RX FWD 4dr HybridI have (LHD) 2012 Land Rover Range Evoque Pure With 2010 Lexus RX FWD 4dr Hybrid, Well maintain low mileage,Full Options,Gulf Specifications,...
- FRONT SUSPENSIONLOOKING FOR : 1) THE ORIGINAL UPPER AND LOWER ARMS FOR THE RAPTOR 660r 2005. 2) SIDE COVERS 3) ORIGINAL PARKING BRAKE SYSTEM HELP ?????? […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- The non-Somalis were ordered toSouth Africa vs Italy Live Stream (http://www.reddit.com/r/bottlepa/comments/2n2pd6/) Scotland vs Tonga Live Stream... […]
- wanted key switchAnyone have a good used key and switch for sale, lost my key
- Black Friday SaleImage: http://www.ruggedradios.com/sales/2014/black-friday-sale/black-friday-sale-sm/black-friday-sale-sm1.jpg ...
- Please look!Do people have this style fix sheave? Have the splines been eaten away? Someone told me is was correct but this seems like a crappy design.Image:... […]
- Primary Fixed SheaveI have a 2013 Grizzly 700. Can someone tell what the splines look like. Do the splines go all the way through or are they just on the edges. […]
- LED Fog Light Conversion for DenaliI'm not sure what all models this will interchange with, but our specimen for today is a 2004 Yukon XL Denali. Here she is: Image:... […]