Archive for April, 2010
Yamaha Austria Racing Team kick-off 2010 FIM World Endurance season with a hard fought podium
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 20th, 2010 at 3:31 pm under Yamaha News
2009 World Endurance Champions YART (Yamaha Austria Racing Team) made a great start to their 2010 championship challenge at Le Mans last weekend, battling through the legendary 24Hrs race to secure a second place finish on the podium. Having qualified fourth on the grid, riders Igor Jerman, Steve Martin and Gwen Giabbani pushed hard, leading the race for several laps until a mechanical issue with ... more.
2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica Revealed
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 13th, 2010 at 2:20 pm under Yamaha Scooter
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Yamaha unveiled yesterday the 2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica scooter, aimed at bringing users closer to the competitive spirit of Moto GP riders Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo. Finished in Fiat Yamaha Team livery, the 2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica is easy to handle and features a host of race-inspired details. The manufacturer says ... more.
Spies “super happy” as Edwards targets more grip
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 12th, 2010 at 5:53 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies rode a strong race in Qatar to get his full-time MotoGP career off to a highly impressive start in the opening race at Losail, placing fifth to announce his arrival in the premier class with style. The American of the Monster Yamaha Tech3 team rose from 11th place on the starting grid to secure the top five finish with an intelligent ride, finishing just under four seconds off race wi... more.
Yoshimura R1 Exhausts for 2009-2010 Yamaha Now Available
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 5th, 2010 at 9:44 am under Yamaha News
Yoshimura exhaust systems are built with cutting edge technology. Where tubes used to be cut with hacksaws and bent by hand over a torch, now CNC cut-off saws accurately cut pipes to length while multi-level CNC tube benders shape pipes to exact specifications with cassette tooling changing on one station. Despite all this high-tech equipment, Yoshimura pipes are still welded by hand. All the high... more.
Yamaha Raising Money for Electrics
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 3rd, 2010 at 11:38 am under Yamaha Motorcycle, Yamaha News
Yamaha Motors is set to raise $812 million in capital in order to pursue development and production of fuel-efficient engines, which includes hybrid and electric models. The focus of this new range of Yamahas seems to be destined for emerging markets, but may include technologies that could trickle into more established markets like the United States. Yamaha plans on raising this money by making 6... more.
Tedesco Top Five in Jacksonville
1 CommentsPosted by prd on April 1st, 2010 at 11:09 am under Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Racing
Valli Motorsports Ivan Tedesco was the top YZ450F runner at the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida for the twelfth round of seventeen in the 2010 AMA Supercross series. The veteran took 5th position after seizing the Holeshot and enduring an intense battle with Davi Millsaps to the flag. Over 38,000 spectators witnessed some exciting action across a challenging circ... more.
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- FUSE LINKWHERE DOES A FUSE LINK HOOK? I KNOW IT LOCATION!!! PLZ HELP IM MISSING IT […]
- banshee swopLooking for a bit of help i have brought a ltz 400 road reg on a 2004 plate and the condition is mint and i have been offered a swop for a 350... […]
- trinity iv 2-1 installI have recently purchased this 2-1 set used. I have purchased the 2-1 airbox adapter for i do not wish to run without an airbox. I do not have any... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- BorRacing is giving away a 20" LED light Bar & other swagLets make this Wendover Race on October 5th one for the record books! Go to our Facebook page and post your idea of how we can make this the best... […]
- New to the rhino worldWell finally bought myself a rhino, got a 2006 660. Been doing the jeep thing for awhile and decided it was time to jump to a rhino. Now the fun... […]
- Trail must haves.New to trail riding and looking for what I should have out there just in case. What are some of your must haves when your out on the trails. Tools... […]
- Sunk Grizzly StickyIs there a sticky for the procedure to use after a sunk Grizz...if not could someone put one on. Haven't sunk yet...but been with two can am... […]
- 2008/2013 Plastic Swap?????I have a 2008 700 Grizz, I see for 2013 they have brought back the basic red plastic, mine has blue and I was considering buying all new Red, which... […]
- What do you think about women with large tattoos?Hello all! There's a young lady (I'm young too so not a old pervert). The girl is 18-19 somewhere in there and she got a insanely large tattoo 3 days... […]