Archive for May, 2010
Ken Griffey Jr. Scores a Star
0 CommentsPosted by prd on May 28th, 2010 at 9:59 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, May 27, 2010…. Famed Seattle Mariners Star Ken Griffey Jr. proudly turned over a check last week in the amount of $50,000 for a custom Raider from Star Motorcycles to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America, his favorite charity. The Baseball-themed Raider, fabricated by renowned custom designer, Nick Anglada of Nick Anglada Originals, was unveiled last fall at the Long Beach In... more.
Yamaha duo struggle for grip at Kyalami
0 CommentsPosted by prd on May 17th, 2010 at 4:24 pm under Yamaha Racing
Pole position starter Cal Crutchlow and team mate James Toseland were among many of the riders who struggled to find adequate grip levels on the abrasive Kyalami circuit as they battled for valuable championship points in the two World Superbike races. Cal Crutchlow finished 8th and 4th in the two races, but at least managed to remain with the leaders in the second encounter right until the che... more.
2010 Yamaha YZF-R1 Ben Spies Race Replica
1 CommentsPosted by prd on May 13th, 2010 at 12:08 pm under Yamaha Motorcycle
In order to get ready for MotoGP’s stop at Le Mans in two weeks, Yamaha France has released a special promotional package and four (both in variety and total production) race replica motorcycles on its website. We’ve already seen the American Fiat-Yamaha R1 LE, with its race livery and fake Rossi signature, but the new race rep’s from Yamaha France will feature paint schemes from both the Fi... more.
Fiat Yamaha’s Jorge Lorenzo produced one of the best rides of his life to take a superb MotoGP win in front of a sun-drenched home crowd of 122,048 fans in Jerez, Spain on Sunday, May 2. Still suffering from a shoulder injury sustained during motocross training fall after the Qatar round, teammate Valentino Rossi finished a heroic third, making it the 16th double podium for the pair since 2008. ... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- Scheduled Forum Maintenance 4/3/2017Wanted to let all of you know in advance that we are going to do a major software update here at RhinoForums on 4/3/2017. The site will be...
- UTV Communications Sale! 25% off complete kits!!We're having one of the biggest sales on all our complete intercom and radio kits. Save up to 25% by taking advantage of this weeklong sale. Click...
- Check this out!Image: http://www.rhinoforums.net/members/blackrhinosean-albums-ads-picture8194-belts.jpg Click here to get yours today! ...
- 2014 SE PLASTICSIf anyone runs across some plastics that will fit a 2014 700 I'm looking for some in the SE colors, I guess its Tac Black or Silver from what I'm...
- New wolverineI put a deposit on a left over 2016 wolverine rspec with eps today. I'll be picking it up next week. What accessories would you wolverine drivers...
- Wonder what owners of the tamarack v front think about it?Im wanting some more storage and am looking at the tamarack v front because i like its low front profile. I was wondering if anyone that has used...