Archive for June, 2010
2011 Yamaha FZ8
3 CommentsPosted by prd on June 14th, 2010 at 4:34 pm under 2011 Models, Featured, Yamaha Motorcycle
The motorcycle world is becoming more highly specialized by the day. Special niche models are popping up everywhere. Unfortunately, most of us can only afford one bike. The new FZ8 is a brilliant "all-rounder" that brings fun, excitement and adrenalin to each and every ride. It is ready to slice its way through the "twisties", cruise the backroads in comfort and style or make that daily commute... more.
Yamaha R1 2011 with twin-clutch box now revealed
16 CommentsPosted by prd on June 10th, 2010 at 2:10 pm under 2011 Models
The Japan based motorcycle manufacturer Yamaha seems so have got itself inspired by the Honda VFR 1200F sports tourer and based on this inspiration seems to have plans to include the electronically controlled twin clutch in the flagship R1 superbike. The technique though that Yamaha plans to use will be different from the one that Honda has employed. Unlike Honda, where one input shaft passes t... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 660 rebuildOk so I'm thinking about doing a quick top end rebuild on my 07 660 now before I tear in to this I have been trying to do as much research. As I...
- 4WD electrical problemsso my 4wd does not work. here are the facts -2007 rhino 660 -the fuse block has 12v and the fuse has been replaced. -the 4wd switch has been...
- Recognize this windshield ?My "new to me" Rhino has the windshield below but I cannot seem to locate the brand or mfg. it has three sections where the middle section can fold...
- Niche industries axlesHey guys, one of my forst posts here. Bear with me? Looking for some input.Recently bent my oem rear left axle on my 2015 grizz with 3500km's. so got...
- 09/450 top end / big bore kitsAfter the last snow fall dumped close to 3ft in north east pa. my little 450 was tasked with a lot of plowing and has become dubbed "Old Smoky". I'ts...
- Hitch Flange Bolt SizeHi guys, I've got a 2014 Grizzly 700 EPS, and lost two flange bolts while struggling to get a good mount with a receiver hitch. Can someone tell...