Archive for July, 2010
Ben Bostrom and Chris Clark Laguna Seca Gear for Rett Syndrome on Ebay Now
0 CommentsPosted by prd on July 30th, 2010 at 2:32 pm under Yamaha Racing
Las Vegas, Nevahow to get your ex backda, July 30, 2010 - Pat Clark Motorsports would like to remind fans that the gear of AMA American Superbike class racers Chris Clark and Ben Bostrom being auctioned to benefit Rett Syndrome is now live on Ebay. The auction is arranged as four separate auctions, one each for Ben’s leathers and bodywork and the same for Chris’s leathers and bodywork. B... more.
2009 Yamaha VMAX Recall
0 CommentsPosted by prd on July 29th, 2010 at 10:59 am under Yamaha News
YAMAHA IS RECALLING CERTAIN MODEL YEAR 2009 VMX17 MOTORCYCLES MANUFACTURED FROM JUNE 2008 THROUGH MARCH 2009. THERE COULD BE EXCESSIVE ELECTRICAL RESISTANCE IN THE GROUND WIRE FROM THE ACCELERATOR POSITION SENSOR (APS) AND THE THROTTLE POSITION SENSOR (TPS) DUE TO AN INSUFFICIENTLY CRIMPED CONNECTION. how to get your ex back Source Nhtsa zp8497586rq... more.
Fiat Yamaha Special Livery for Laguna Seca
0 CommentsPosted by prd on July 23rd, 2010 at 3:42 pm under Yamaha Racing
Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi were both present at the Laguna Seca circuit on Thursday for the unveiling of a special new livery on each of their Fiat Yamaha YZR-M1 bikes, which is being used to celebrate the impending release of the Fiat 500 car in the United States. Fans were asked to submit their photos with 500 spaces available on each of Rossi’s and Lorenzo’s bikes, and needles... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 660 rebuildOk so I'm thinking about doing a quick top end rebuild on my 07 660 now before I tear in to this I have been trying to do as much research. As I...
- 4WD electrical problemsso my 4wd does not work. here are the facts -2007 rhino 660 -the fuse block has 12v and the fuse has been replaced. -the 4wd switch has been...
- Recognize this windshield ?My "new to me" Rhino has the windshield below but I cannot seem to locate the brand or mfg. it has three sections where the middle section can fold...
- Niche industries axlesHey guys, one of my forst posts here. Bear with me? Looking for some input.Recently bent my oem rear left axle on my 2015 grizz with 3500km's. so got...
- 09/450 top end / big bore kitsAfter the last snow fall dumped close to 3ft in north east pa. my little 450 was tasked with a lot of plowing and has become dubbed "Old Smoky". I'ts...
- Hitch Flange Bolt SizeHi guys, I've got a 2014 Grizzly 700 EPS, and lost two flange bolts while struggling to get a good mount with a receiver hitch. Can someone tell...