Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-2010. These e... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. ... more.
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 2001 raptor 660 speed limiterHi everyone I have a 2001 raptor 660 and I had it up to 75 mph and everyone says there is this speed limiter that won't let it go over 75 mph. I was... […]
- 4th Annual Michigan Mud & Sand Drag nationals~!4th Annual Michigan Mud & Sand Drag Nationals US27Motorsports & MXR Racing presents: Michigan ATV & Side x Side Sand Drags,Mud Bogs,Obstacle... […]
- Ignition Coil ????I have a 1987 Warrior. Need some advice getting ready for a big trip in a week or so. I have had an issue with it missing in for years.... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Wheel lugs?where to buy left rear wheel lugs? went on ride and funny thing happend:eek5: wheel came off :32: […]
- stock non resi shocks F/SI have 4 non resi stock OEM shocks for sale with less than 200 miles on them. They have been in the garage and are in perfect shape. Asking $125 obo,... […]
- WTB - stock rhino front rotors and calipersI'm looking for stock front calipers and rotors. call robert 714-742-1238 […]
- Maiden VoyageSo finally had the opportunity to ride my ATV and it was awesome. Here are some shots from yesterday. This was on my way to my destination.... […]
- My much needed mods/repairsRolled the bike at Moab in 2012 doing some damage to the fenders and front bumper. Then did some more of the usual bush damages at Duck Mountain and... […]
- Terra 35 ??I got a Terra 35 and installing it on my 08, 700 with EPS. Where do you recommend locating the solenoid? It doesn't appear as watertight as the... […]