Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Leg hair burning hotI have a 05 raptor 350 and on a warm day, like 50-60 degrees outside it'll start easy but idle rough, like it has hiccups almost and stall but it'll...
- KODIAK CARB ISSUEI have a 2003 Kodiak 400 4x4 that has started leaking gas out of the bottom of the carb. I have taken the carburetor off opened it up and cleaned it...
- warrior 350 modsok guys, i have had my warrior for awhile now and im ready for some modifications to make her somewhat faster. im not lookin for banshee speed here,...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- PRP bench seatPRP bench seat with mount for stock bed good condition no tears 150.00 obo
- PDM/COMET dry clutchPDM/Comet dry clutch for 660 rhino bought it from another member a while ago put it on used it once worked great but decided to do street bike motor...
- 700 rhino rear knuckle bushingsDoes any vender make better bushings then what factory offers, do they make better rear knuckles, or something after market. Mine seems to still have...
- Drift hd ghostLooking into a drift camera for this years quad season and next years sled season and was wondering if anyone is running rhe new hd ghost. Mostly...
- New Grizzly AdviceJust purchased new 700. Manual says do not use fuel with any lead. I was wondering if using 100 LL avgas from time to time will hurt the engine....
- STI Outback Max 30x10x14Anybody running these or know someone who is? Couldn't find much on Google, they look very nice though.