Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 1996 blaster 200I have a 1996 blaster 200 I did a top end rebuild I got to ride it like 4 times and last time I rode it I was kinda getting on it and It acted like...
- 02 blaster head gasket issue?I need help! I have a 2002 blaster 200. I was riding yesterday and when I clicked 2nd gear it died. I started it back up and wouldn't idle, had to...
- Checking valve clearnace and Gold PlugsDoing this for the first time on the old 2011 Grizz 700 and have a few q's? I've found valve clearance specs as such... Intake 0.09–0.13 mm...
- editing content under user nameUnder my user name it would read member, now it reads slow poke, how do i go about changing this? Thanks.
- BRP Rhino Tach???Does Black Rhino Performance still make a tach for the Rhino?
- Greetings from Idaho!Hello, I'm a newbie from Idaho. I have an '06 660. This is my first sxs, but I am a longtime Yamaha guy. So far my experience has been a kick in the...
- Hatfield Mccoy Trails...Where to Start?!So I've always heard about how great the Hatfield/Mccoy Trails are. I've been doing a little research and talked to a few friends. I am trying to set...
- Compression checkWhat is the best way to check compression on a 2003 kodiak 400 4x4?
- One month old elka stage 2 for sale off 2016 kodiack!I have a set if stage 2 elkas off my 2016 kodiack for sale they are only about 1 month old with roughly 100 miles on them set up for around 175...