Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 686 raptor runs like crap past half throttle01 660 turned 686 everything else stock. ran perfect b4 stator went out. replaced the stator and now it wont run right past quarter throttle unless i...
- need help with my warrior,stator plug issue please helpI have an 87 warrior it has spark compression,timing is good cam wise it just wont fire,therefore i think ignition timing is off,i noticed on...
- Looking for Edelbrock Quicksilver needlesHey, was wondering if anyone had any Edelbrock Quicksilver needles for sale?
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Rhino partsI have several Rhino parts for sale: 660 carburetor 450 carburetor 4wd and Differential lock switch Headlight switch 450 drive belt 450... […]
- 06 660 barely movingWhen I start moving, the first foot or two are at a normal acceleration and then it slows down. It doesn't matter what the rpms are at it creeps.... […]
- WTB stock exhaust for 08 700 fiI'm looking for an affordable STOCK muffler/ exhaust for my 08 700 fi. I have a two brothers single right now that keeps falling apart & I don't like...
- 700 head on 550?Well from what I can gather my guess is if you did only the head you'd get better flow with less compression? So would it help or hurt?
- Problems with posting picsCan't post any pics. Says quota exceeded. What is that all about? Jim […]
- 2011 Grizzly 700 tiresHi guys, first time this weekend i took my Grizzly 700 to a trail, had a great time what a machine, i still have my Dunlop stock tires on it. I... […]