Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- engine issues after an oil change on my 01 raptorHi everyone, new to the site and somewhat new to the sport quad world. Quick question for the group and maybe you guys can help. I did a little tune...
- swing arm swapi want to have an extended swing arm on my warrior, any suggestion? pros and cons maybe?
- 98 Banshee Wont Go Into GearI am looking at purchasing a 98 for a very discounted price. However, the issue is that it will not go into gear with the engine on or off. It will...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- need help deciding between sv1 or sr1??hey all, new here to this forum . ive been pondering building a fast rhino for a while now..ive had the razors,but just want something different...
- 660 RebuildI'm rebuilding my 686 and I'm wondering what parts to go with. Which brand is the best without breaking the bank. I'm wanting to replace the crank...
- wtb 660 stocklooking for a stock exhaust 07 660 rhino,thanks
- Hi from central AlbertaHello from central Alberta. I just picked up an '08 700 SE. Plow, Skid plate, grip warmers. I'll be using it for snow plowing, running the dog, ... […]
- $.99 SIRIUS Lightbar Auction: 30" and 50" barsHey Gang, We do these promotional auctions from time-to-time to raise some visibility for our SIRIUS line of lights! We know the light market is... […]
- Rear Diff. drain plug - It's fake !I had NO problem with my front differential . . . . Tried to perform an oil change on my rear-end. I'm convinced the drain plug is really... […]