Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Problems with my 05 yfz 450I have a 05 Yfz 450 it ran great for a hour or so. I shut it off and it gave me a bit of trouble starting when it started and i took off it started...
- HELPHey guys quick question.. I just got my 06 yfz450 a few days ago and today was the first time I really got to ride. My warning temp light had came on...
- NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! 08 yfz!!!need help peep!! have a 08 yfz has HMF slip on,new k&n air filter,no lid,168 main,45 pilot,35 leak,ncvq needle on 4th clip,zip tie mod,tors mod and...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- TICKING! Valve or piston rod?I have a 2012 700 that took in water and shut off. Took it home, drained oil and filled with kerosene, drained and filled with oil and put on a new...
- rhinoneed help have 700 rhino 2009 low batt on screen not batt how can i test stator
- new membernew member i have 2009 700 rhino went for a ride to day after 30 min. low batt show on screen 12.5 keeps going down to motor quits ,have new batt
- Cheap oversive footpegs you can buy for $13So I was going to make my own set of footpegs after seeing the ones on my buddies XMR. Unfortunatley CanAm wants big money for those. The GYTR pegs...
- 2014 Grizzly 450hey guys my 2014 grizzly 450 is acting crazy. I loaned it out and the person got mud and water into the air box. So following things I've read on... […]
- All settled in from the big move!Sorry I have been quiet for a while. Our family made the big move from IL to AZ. It was quite a job! We moved to a mountain town about 1 1/2 hours...