Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- Question about WR crank swapI've searched and searched about info on the swap but everything I've came across has talked about an 04-06 yfz. My bike is an 07 with a bad crank...
- Yfm80 plasticsMorning, I recently picked up a badger for my kiddos', but the plastics are shot. Does anyone have a good set of 90's era plastics? They were...
- 90 Warrior Stator Resistance ChecksI did a resistance test on my OEM stock stator for my 1990 Warrior, and got the following: Source Coil: 295 ohms (from what I gather is close to...
- ODES DominatorThis forum area is for the discussion of the ODES Dominator model UTVs. Please welcome the newest member of our staff Dominator as he will be helping...
- Misc partsWant to get rid of these things. Seeing if anybody wants them. Shoot me an offer. Would like to sell locally in/around Phoenix area. I'm in Peoria....
- Ceramic Coated Velocity WeightsCeramic Coated Velocity Weights, Proven durability beyond all others, period. Available from Hunterworks here: Polaris RZR XP 1000 900, Polaris...
- BERKELEY MILITIA ATV - Playing Hooky ( GoPro )My friends Gord, Richard and I decide to take the day off and go out for a rip on a beautiful September afternoon. We covered over 100 kilometres of ...
- Grizzly Wet Clutch replacement shoesHey all. I don't know if anyone else has seen these. But the last time I looked we could not get replacement shoes for our 700 Wet clutches. Saw...
- Carb issuesAssuming it's carburetor issues my Grizzly will not run well unless it's full choke no matter how warm it is if it's fully choked I can get about...