Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- C-list Sellers - 5 Signs You are working with a scam ArtistOccasionally it appears as if confidence men have obtained control of the world wide web. Wherever you change, quality sites, like Craigslist.org,...
- Can't find Rebuild for Front Master CylinderGuys.. I am having problems finding the correct Rebuild for my front master cylinder, I have ordered 2 now and they are both correct for the... […]
- WTB: YFM225 Owner's ManualLooking for a YFM225 owner's manual if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with. I believe mine is an '86. Will update of I find out otherwise. ...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Turkey Day & Black Friday Sale!Image: http://www.utvinc.com/sidebarimg/TurkeyFridaySlider.jpg
- DENALI PLOW Black Friday -- Backorder SaleHey RHINO Gang, Well here's your chance to save some money on our DENALI plows if you are willing to wait just a bit. Due to incredibly high demand... […]
- finally runnin with the mpi charger!! (clutch questions and vid inside)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=384gU_qqFBk&index=1&list=UUBJi4JN5pVJImelDD0eUfoQ hows this compare to a stocker? how far is my speedo off... […]
- 1998 Kodiak electric start problem, and wheel leanHey guys, I'm new to this site, anywho. I bought a 98 kodiak recently and my electric start isn't working, does anyone have a wiring diagram of the...
- HAPPY THANKSGIVINGWishing all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.:gcrules:
- Yamaha Bruin oil line fittingsHello All, by chance does any one on here know the size of the fittings on the oil lines? thanks […]