Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- yfz kicker no fire/won't chargeI've got a 2006 yfz I bought that had a kicker kit and the previous owner gutted the wiring harness and removed the electric start and stated that it...
- 97 Warrior no sparkA buddy dropped of a non running 97 Warrior with no spark. The coil checked out so I got a replacement CDI box. Plugged in the CDI and tested the...
- 350 warrior sticking clutchHI all, I'm new here. I just bought my.first quad in a loooong time. It's a 91 350 warrior. I'm excited because we had one when I was a kid and it's...
- New RH-5R Accessories On Sale5 days of RH-5R Accessories on Sale for 25% off! Get the most out of your Little Blue Radio with new accessories that have just been added. Sale will...
- Rugged Radios is the Official Communications of PNW Offroad Racing SeriesWe are very happy to announce that Rugged Radios is the Official Communications of the Pacific Northwest Offroad Racing Series! Best of luck to all...
- Airbox lidLooking for a stock airbox lid for a 06 rhino. Let me no how much shipped to 44842. Call or text (419)651-8081. Thanks
- Someone help meI was riding my 600 grizzly all day power start worked perfectly and tonight I went on turned the key and my neutral light came on I hit the light...
- Do you Power Wash?I know we aren't supposed to power wash ATV's but I'm wondering if others do anyway without it being a problem. That is what I hope, anyway, because...
- loud pop when climbing a small inclineI have a 2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 that recently starting popping very loudly from time to time when climbing small inclines. I was hoping that the...