Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 05 yfz won't startI have a 05 yfz that won't start I started it to go riding an it starting cutting out like it was out of gas an shut off now when I press the start...
- 1997 Wolverine 350 HelpHello, I just purchased a clean 1997 Yamaha Wolverine 350 and the seller told me the engine seemed to run rough when half throttle or more was...
- PLEASE HELP 96 warrior 350I have a 96 warrior that has no spark when I ohm the coil on the primary side my meter shows .000 and the secondary side is in spec. Does that mean...
- Vote Now! October 2016 Rhino of the Month Poll:firedevil: Image: http://www.tinken.com/rhinoforum/avatars/UTV.png :firedevil: *Vote Now! October...
- Clunk front passenger cornerhello , i have a drinking problem and i dont know what to do about it , wait wrong chat room i have a 06 rhino 660 , it makes a funny light...
- Starting/running issue2007 Rhino 660 it has always since I've had it had the normal hard cold start issue. Recently it got to a point where it won't hardly start at all...
- 2016 Grizzly seat troubleAnybody else having trouble with the seat popping out of place while riding? If you are having this problem do you have a solution to fix it. The...
- My 2016 GrizzlyJust picked it up Wednesday, just put the 28" Zillas on today and loaded up going to the lake bottom in the morning to break it in
- 4 wheel dill lock in mudhey a question for all you mudders out there, i recently got myself stuck in a mud hole had to use winch to pull me out, would shift lock have made...