Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 2003 Wolverine 350 electrical issuesHey all, I'm a newbie looking for a little help. I have a 2003 Wolverine 350 and just yesterday, I began having problems. For years, the battery... […]
- Reverse light stuck onIve been searching for an answer to this for a while and cant find anything (or maybe ive overlooked it, its happened before).i have an 01 rappy 660...
- Service/Repar Manualdoes anyone know where I can order an actual Service/repair manual for my '99 wolverine 350? i've found tons of digital type but I want an actual...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- What do you guys think about this Rhino?Just picked it up has 63hrs. on it the attention to detail on this thing is ridiculous ... motors moved up to the front by your feet turns better...
- frame section and title wantedI need a title and frame section with numbers....714 883 6171....bought a brand new frame years ago from yamaha and they don't come with numbers and... […]
- LSR long travel kit,will trade for fireball kitI have a complete Lonestar racing long travel kit that I will trade for a Fireball racing long travel kit...this kit has the extended front shock...
- Battery Recommendations?Hi, everyone. So, I have a 2007 350 4X2 (Grizzly obviously) and am having some battery issues with it, so I've decided to get a new one. I found the...
- Exhausts, Fuel Controllers & TuningHey guys, My next upgrade is likely to be a barkers Single slip on and a fuel controller. Which one?? don't know. But what ever I end up with I would...
- 2 atv vs first snowmobile? CanadaSo im 19 years old driving my timberwolf for about 5 years about 1-2k km on it and about 10k km total of riding since im 12 years old. Im... […]