Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 06 Raptor 350 Service ManualDoes anyone have a link to a service manual that works? I have searched multiple sites without luck. thanks in advance! […]
- Pre-Labor Day Tire SaleImage: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg166/DTDForums/Mics/20919355-c95c-4089-b780-00b389998460_zps3e65b939.png If you're looking for Labor Day... […]
- yfm350xh wiringI have a warrior 350 1996 and the wiring is a mess I have two cdi boxes each having different color wires for stator anyway I can get one spark with...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- **NEW** MAC1 Race Air Pumper SystemThe Rugged built Mass Air Control helmet ventilation system provides high volume clean air in the harsh off-road environments. Machined from a solid...
- PowerModz review of our best-selling ATV tire. The Traxion Gripper.You can see the video review on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IWc5zVJXb8&list=UUNXsfhIySc7qUuk_Of8jqIQ&index=3 Image:... […]
- Pre-Labor Day Tire Sale!Image: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg166/DTDForums/Mics/20919355-c95c-4089-b780-00b389998460_zps3e65b939.png If you're looking for Labor Day... […]
- Does any company make softer springs for the stock shocks?I am looking for a softer spring rate for my stock rear shocks. Do any of you know of a place that sells them. Or are there any other atvs that match...
- WTB. " broken in" rear 700 springs.I am looking for some high milage / wore out rear 700 shock springs. Mine are far to stiff. Wanted to try some "broken in/wore out ones" Please ... […]
- Storage boxHas anyone done anything with the space under the rear rack above the taillight ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk […]