Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- WTB Raptor 660 extended swing armHi all! I'm looking to buy a extended swing arm +4 to +6. It can be used or new but can't be 600$. Maybe $300? Let me know what you have and how...
- 2005 yfz450 skidplateWould a 2007 yfz450 plate be able to fit on a 05? I'm thinking about trading my broken 07 for a mint 05 and I want to know what parts will fit.
- 4-zinger with no spark, how do I test things?I'm working on a 1986 Yamaha 4-zinger that doesn't have spark and I can't seem to find any info anywhere on how to check the electrical system to...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- new member from alnew to the site and new owner of 06 rhino 660, bought with a blown motor, amazing how some people keep riding machines when primary clutch goes out...
- Killer KOH Sale! Online and at the Lakebed!Our crew just left this morning for a weeklong stay out in Johnson Valley for the most insane offroad event of the year, King Of Hammers!! They're...
- Newbie Rhino from ARHey guys! Just purchased a 2009 yamaha rhino 700 efi from a guy locally to use on our farm. Has 1100 miles with 185 hours. Has this list of mods:...
- 2013 700 primary clutch weightsI was under the impression that the stock primary clutch weights for the Grizzly 700 was 20 grams. Read this a lot on the forum. Checked the sticky...
- Horn?Anybody add a horn to their machine? If so what kind?
- question on tire sizehey guys getting ready to order new rims and tires for the grizzly 700 i am looking at getthe the sti HD beadlock rims with the Kenda Bearclaw HTR...