Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- Need help with clutch adjust maybe?I just bought an 01 660 (720) 13:1 comp etc and I got it for $2k basicly with a fresh motor so I didn't even bother to test drive it lol, well now I...
- brass rings in seal kit????????can someone please tell me what the hell those metal aluminum or brass rings or seal that come in a banshee rebuild seal kit are for????? ive been...
- Warrior doesn't want to start coldSo earlier today I gave it a go and tried to fire up my warrior Bc it was 65 degrees. Tried to start in 50and colder but it wouldn't. If I let it sit...
- Rugged KOH Photos and VideoGut wrenching desert, and ruthless rock trails pushed the limits of these off-road race cars. On top of providing support to everyone on the lakebed,...
- 450 660 Brake Calipers...Front Brake Calipers with Pads for your 450 and 660 Yamaha Rhino YXR 450 660 Front Left or Right Brake Caliper with Pads plus 1 Year Warranty...
- Howdy fom VirginiaHowdy from Virginia! I got a Yamaha 660 an am the third owner. It definitely needs some TLC but working through it. Bought it from my brother...
- 2017 Year to RideHope to get my Ride game back on this year, start riding with the old crew from eastern ky, maybe make Hatfield McCoy run, Brimstone, Colorado,...
- Dirt wheels magazineI've been wanting to read some ATV news lately and couldn't find any stores with any ATV Magazines at all.. so I subscribe to a year of Dirt wheels,...
- Winch switchesSo I'm going to put a winch on my grizz, but absolutely hate the switches that come with them. I think it looks dumb clamped to the bars and not very...