Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- at wits end with warrior carb!!!!Long story short , i put a warrior carb on my ole ladys wolverine mainly because it was cheaper to buy the intake manifold and rebuild for the...
- 1996-1998 CDI for sale!Hey guys, I have a aftermarket CDI that was bought new tested and never used. Go to ebay and bid. Starts at 99 cents! No reserve. My loss is your...
- Polisport 2008 yfz 450 plastics???I have a 2008 yfz 450 and hate my yellow plastics (which are aftermarket), im looking for a set of white plastics by polisport or any other good...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- couple mpi charger questions.2007 with dynatech cdi and dual yoshimura exhaust .... unknown what,if any clutch mods.... first question is what do you do with the fuel... […]
- Rhino power steeringMy wife wants power steering on her 09 700 has anyone added this to there's.. A few pointers on what kind and how hard is the install?
- Momma and her rhinoAttachment 34991 (http://www.rhinoforums.net/attachments/members-rides-rhino-month-contest/34991-momma-her-rhino-1409629334601.jpg)
- Reverse not workingI have a 09 grizzly 700 was riding yesterday and got in a hole went to back out and worked fine then hit it again and tried backing out again and...
- engine braking not working 03 grizzHi everyone im new here to the grizzly central site and need a little help. My 03 grizz 660 will spin the back tire on even the slightest hill and... […]
- Night ride gone badHere is a atv park that some members and I ride in Pennsylvania it was video by someone that attended the night ride fast forward to 26.00 min and...