Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- for sale Apple iPhone 6 16GB — $650USDtheandymylonasltd@gmail.comWE GLADLY WELCOME!! YOU TO MYLONAS LIMITED® MYLONAS LIMITED® NOW OFFER A REBATE SALE!!! We are dealers of all kinds of Mobile Phones Such as... […]
- for sale Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GB — $750USDtheandymylonasltd@gmail.comWE GLADLY WELCOME!! YOU TO MYLONAS LIMITED® MYLONAS LIMITED® NOW OFFER A REBATE SALE!!! We are dealers of all kinds of Mobile Phones Such as... […]
- Starter helpSo if I try starting my quad with a new battery its turns but doesn't seem to have enough amps to turn fast so I was wondering if I have a bad...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- 07 Rhino 6862007 custom Yamaha Rhino 686,lots of aftermarket parts here are some ,2 seater cage with Hid light and folding light bar,canvas top ,long...
- Cheap ICOM IC 756 PRO 3 and ELECRAFT K3/P3-KPA500ICOM IC 756 PRO 3 For Sale ICOM IC 756 PRO 3 and ICOM PS 125 matching Power Supply. Includes the Icom Manual, Power cord, Nifty Mini Manual, Icom... […]
- RYR intake swapI am doing the RYR swap and I got an intake from a skandic sled to swap at the same time. I'm wondering if it would be fine to swap the thermostat...
- Grizzly 450 or Honda Rancher, THAT is the questionWell, i'm still on the fence as far as to replace the bigbear, but, mean while, my wife's cousin is getting ready to ''take the plunge". We are... […]
- Winch mounting bracket for a 99 KodiakWhere is a good place to buy a mounting bracket?
- Just bought a 99 Kodiak 400Hello all! I'm new to this site as well as first time ATV owner. Yea I know, at my age and just now buying my first ATV. Well as the title says I... […]