Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- throttle misfireI have a 08 450 wolverine. It only has 350 miles on it. It was running perfect until we crossed a creek and it died. The creek was axle deep, no big...
- Yfz450r tps questionWhat would it mean if my quad only runs if my tps is set @ .90+? Recommended setting is .67-.68.
- 1989 Big Bear tiresHey guys and gals, I have a 1989 Yamaha Big Bear. The tires that came on it are 25-8-12 (front) 25-10-12 (rear). My friend recently gave me a set...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- '08 700 - Is This Right??I just bought an '08 Rhino 700 today. It is my first experience with this type of machine (Ultramatic -type transmission). I have driven a friend's...
- New owner need help!Hey, Hope this os the right place to post this. I just purchased a 04 rhino 660 from a family friend. The older gentleman that owned it used it to...
- Hi newbie hereHey newbie here just bought my first side by side. Purchased an old 04 from a family friend. Gonna be posting a lot in here as I think it needs some...
- 2007 450 Rear Diff IssueWent to drain the rear diff on a 450 that has been sitting for awhile. No fluid to drain only a few globs of what looks like grease. When I go yo...
- good oil?1999 yamaha grizzly 600.. mobil1 MT 10w40 synthetic oil.. would this be good oil ?
- grizzly partswhere is a good place to buy parts online canadian.. new parts and used parts. thks hope this os ok