Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Immortal ATV Black Friday SaleGo to and like our Facebook page and find the coupon code for savings good now through Monday the 30th: ...
- Black Friday through Cyber Monday Tire and Wheel Deals!!!Image:...
- 2001 Warrior 350 wont startAdjusted valves and still wont start took exhaust valve cover back off and its closed again. What would cause that?
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Thanksgiving - Black Friday PCI Race RadiosPCI Race Radios' Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday specials are out!!! Head over to our new website to see what...
- 2007 Rhino 660 sport edition, lots of add onsFor sale: 2007 Yamaha Rhino, 660 sport edition, shocks, winch, top, two sets of wheels and tires (one set is the origional aluminum wheels and...
- StudsNeed some help. Long story short, my rhino came with wheel spacers and I am in need of new lugs. The only part number on the spacers is WS4110-2. ...
- letters after YMF 450 & GoldfingerMy 2014 450 Grizzly title says it's a YFM 450. In the Yamaha parts site they list 'PEG, PEL,PER & PHEH for one with EPS. None of those letters are in...
- Rear diffHi. Have a problem with rear end oil being push up and out of breather hose. Have change oil. Using 80-90 oil.
- Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!!Just want to wish everyone a great and happy Thanksgiving. Even a belated happy Thanksgiving to our brothers and sisters to the north. Spend the...