Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 2006 grizzly 350 just diedCDI was replaced last year, twice! Now quad just died while running at about 15 mph. Neutral light does not come on, 4wd light is on even though it's...
- Starter issueHi there! New here, but not new to riding :) Picked up an 04 warrior a few weeks ago and finally got a chance to ride it today. First time in... […]
- For Individuals Who Want Much More GemsClash of Clans is definitely a popular sport designed to end up being played on multiple systems, mainly iOS and also android. The overall game is...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Fiberglass Race Hood $100Honestly it's in pretty decent shape other than a small crack and a ****ty flat black rattle can job. It's Fiberglass so the small crack,...
- Battery boxI'm looking for a good used battery box with lid for a 660 shipped to ohio ...let me know what you got
- Project SV1I have a project sv1 with tons of parts to get it going i have to sell because i had some events come up and now i need this thing gone Brand new... […]
- are parts from a 1998 kodiak 400 fit on a grizzly 600I recently recieved a grizzly 600 from a friend of mine and i was curious if some of the kodiak 400s parts would interchange. I can get the kodiak... […]
- Can i bypass the starter relay??SO the grizzly 600 is causing some problems for me. I have done some electrical testing and i believe my starter relay si DONE!! but before i... […]
- Battery advice neededLet's say, hypothetically, that a person just got a brand new Grizz and hadn't even ridin' it yet, and left the key in the "on" position and drained...