Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- New to banshee thoughts on previos owners modsWhats up guys, no stranger to 2 strokes but this is my first banshee and i want to clarify some mods the previous owner did, First bored .100...
- new statorwires on new stator do not match up at pug in, like red from stator goes to yellow on 350 big bear. old stator has red,,blue,,white with green stripe...
- Jets and Pilots NIBOrdered stuff then found out I have other issues. These are new in package UNUSED! $8 shipped free Two 22.5 Pilots for banshee and : Genuine...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- 2016 Unlimited Off-Road ExpoNext weekend is the "Largest Off-Road show in the Mid-west and East!" We'll be there with a full display at booth #706. Be sure to stop by if you...
- 09 700 value and top speed stocklooking at getting an 09 sport edition 700. guy said he would take 6,000 for it. i havent seen it in person going to look tomarrow but here r a...
- 2016 Baja 500!! | June 1-5We are at full bore preparing for the upcoming Baja 500! We'll be bringing down a fully stocked vending trailer and, of course, a Baja trip wouldn't...
- Powder coated my Ricochet skid platesDecided I wanted to try my hand at powder coating so I picked up one from Harbor Freight and a pound of satin black from Eastwood. The electric oven...
- Retired Site StalkerHello all, I decided to retire from the game of GC site stalking and actually join now that I have picked up my 2016 Grizzly. This is officially...
- Face lift picsPost your pics here to be considered for the new site face lift and new skin.... Here is what VS Goose is looking for.... a couple things. -...