Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 660 rebuildOk so I'm thinking about doing a quick top end rebuild on my 07 660 now before I tear in to this I have been trying to do as much research. As I...
- 4WD electrical problemsso my 4wd does not work. here are the facts -2007 rhino 660 -the fuse block has 12v and the fuse has been replaced. -the 4wd switch has been...
- Recognize this windshield ?My "new to me" Rhino has the windshield below but I cannot seem to locate the brand or mfg. it has three sections where the middle section can fold...
- Niche industries axlesHey guys, one of my forst posts here. Bear with me? Looking for some input.Recently bent my oem rear left axle on my 2015 grizz with 3500km's. so got...
- 09/450 top end / big bore kitsAfter the last snow fall dumped close to 3ft in north east pa. my little 450 was tasked with a lot of plowing and has become dubbed "Old Smoky". I'ts...
- Hitch Flange Bolt SizeHi guys, I've got a 2014 Grizzly 700 EPS, and lost two flange bolts while struggling to get a good mount with a receiver hitch. Can someone tell...