Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Dip stick in oil or lava!?!Somebody forgot to check their oil.. Was this dip stick in oil or lava?! www.nflowmotorsports.com
- Led lights????I am looking to beef up my lighting. What is the set up to go with?
- Float adjustment isn't being nice2001 Raptor 660 - completely stock - only has about 10 miles on it. I rebuilt the carbs completely and it went great. It runs but has a hard...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- A Grizzly sheave is not a machined sheave!!I received a "machined" sheave from a customer who bought it elsewhere to machine it our way for him. What it was, was a Grizzly sheave with the...
- The new "Best" Machined Sheave released!!Today we are releasing our newest and hopefully the last machined sheave for the 660, 700 rhino's and the Wolverine. To explain what we are...
- New Friction washer video!!I had to make a edit on our friction washer video https://youtu.be/Mg3Zl-a2bJE
- Mystery Part - 2000 Kodiak 400Hello, I have recently bought a 2000 Yamaha Kodiak 400 from a family member to fix up. I noticed there was no oil on the dipstick so I added a...
- Mystery PartHello, I have recently bought a 2000 Yamaha Kodiak 400 from a family member to fix up. I noticed there was no oil on the dipstick so I added a...
- Riding from Rangeley to Jackman?Is this possible? My Dad and I are thinking of doing a 6-700 miles saddlebag trip next summer in Maine. We have ridden VT and NH. We want to see what...