Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Sprocket help !!!!My son just got a 2003 warrior 350 he was complaining that it felt like there should be another to shift into while he was in 6 th gear . Someone...
- And Im back!!!Wow guys I have not been on here for years. Ok lets get right into it. I have an 06 Raptor. I have done the following upgrades to it, not all at...
- Warrior for Blaster or 250Lookin to trade the Warrior. I ride all woods, and it's time I tried out a 2T. How different will the Blaster and 250 be? I feel like the Blaster...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Anyone have experience with these shocks?They are on Ebay and have sold hundreds of sets. Just curious if anyone here has used them with positive feedback. Thanks.
- The battery!!!Hello folks!! I have a 2004 Rhino 660 which I bought just recently and by the way, this is my first side by side utility. So, how do you remove...
- TiresI have a set of 4 Moto MTC tires for sale 2 size AT26X9X12 and 2 size 26X11X12 like new condition only 1 ride on them. 425.00
- need help finding a manual:peace:anyone know of a good manual for rebuilding front and rear differentials the hayes one I have doesn't go into all that. this is for a 2002 660...
- 2016 Can-Am XMR 1000R For SaleI am selling my 2016 XMR 1000R that I bought mostly for promotional purposes. My plans have changed and I am getting a new side by side for a...
- Does KEY ON/noENGINE ADD HOURS ?I noticed on my first Grizzly , a 2003 660 , that if you left the key on , with engine off , it would add hours to the machine. When I sold my...