Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2015 (14)
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- yamaha banshee 350i want 2 know what size of tires will fit my rims. front rims size 5x10 rear size rims 8x10.....can anybody tell me what size of tires will...
- 2008 660 grizzlyI have a 2008 660 grizzly I've changed the clutch on now it has a knock at low rpms sounds like it may be the weights but not sure :???:
- YFM225 rear axle spline countWe have a customer with a 1987 YFM 225 Moto-4, he wants to change the rear wheels on it but nobody makes an aftermarket wheel with it 4/125 bolt...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Also looking for CVT tubesAs stated I am also looking for the tubes for the CVT for my 660 Rhino
- FINAL day of BIG sale!*Today's the FINAL day of the BIG 10% 4th of July sale.* *Ends at MIDNIGHT tonight, so check out all these goodies that are ready to ship today! ... […]
- Donnis from Hibbing, MN.Hi i have a 2006 rhino 660. Love the rig. But don't know enough about yamaha.
- Power Steering Control UnitHow will a grizzly steer with the ESP control unit disconnected but the EPS actuator assembly powered up? Will it still have power steering? 2008... […]
- Shim questionI'm in the middle of adding 1.5mm shim as I type. I have splines sticking out but was wondering about the washer on the primary sheave. It doesn't...
- 2002 Grizzly 660 Cracked Rear DifferentialHello everyone, New member hear and glad to be part of the website. I have been a lurker for awhile and have found a lot of very useful information... […]