Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- Fouled plug pics...diagnosis please?Here's what just came out of the old '11 700 Grizz... Image: http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll148/jeepin_photo/plug%201_zpssrkubckb.jpg ...
- What The Hell!PLEEEEZ HELPso ive been gettin this 03 banshee rebuilt long story short i got it broken in and everything seemed fine so i took it for a good ride and what do...
- Oil them gaskets?I'm going into my '11 Grizz 700 to adjust valve clearance for the first time and when I button everything back up I'll be replacing all the gaskets /...
- Off grid winter storageI have always kept my Rhinos in heated/cooled garages. This year I'm moving out to my rural property that is off the grid. Solar and wind power can...
- Seat replacement optionsThanks to an overzealous German Shepherd puppy the seats on my old 450 Rhino are ruined and I'm nearly sitting on the metal base pan. Now that he's...
- rusted boltsman nothing can be easy. So I went to replace my header pipe on my new to me rhino and every bolt on the exhaust system is greatly rusted and...
- Signs of bad front driveshaftWhat are some indications other then worn splines and wiggling of the driveshaft that you can tell the front driveshaft is bad. My grizzly 660 is...
- New Member in Collbran ColoradoHey, 60 year old, new to ATVs and mountain riding. Not new to off road motorcycles. Live on the Western Slope of Colorado. Purchased my first...
- Looking for 1 rear fender flareHi Bought an 09 Grizzly that had fender flares installed and the rear right fender was cracked. It obviously wasn't a deal breaker since I...