Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- General Help on 07 Bill Ballance EditionI just bought my new used bike. It has been some time since I have ridden. I want to strip it apart, tighten bolts, and put it back together. ... […]
- Valve Spring compressor - homemadeUsed this C-clamp from Harbor Freight: 6" Quick-Release C-Clamp (http://www.harborfreight.com/6-inch-quick-release-c-clamp-4140.html) And made a... […]
- looking for 147.5 main jetwhere can I find one of these bad larrys
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- 660 Muffler for sale or trade for a Big Gun EcoI have an 06 660 with a Big Gun Eco Exhaust. I am wanting to switch it out and go back to stock because my little boys say they don't want to ride...
- Help please;Oil seal stuckI'm replacing the oil seal in my 660. I have removed driveshaft and coupling at motor side of shaft. Now I can see the seal but it wont budge. I have...
- Are all axels supposed to slide in and out?I replaced my left rear axel with a summers bros axel I have a 6 over LT kit Put it all back together pulled it out of the garage and it's popping ... […]
- What is the differance in a model FWB and FWBLJust like the title says. I ran my vin # and it said my model is a 99 Kodiak 400 FWB. I'm looking for a winch mount and I've found one but it said...
- 2006 bruin 4x4 snorkelok i completed the intake and exhaust snorkels of the cvt belt all with hard pvc. *_now how in the world_* do you snorkel the air box without major...
- Driven clutch play 2000 GrizzlyNew here, How much fwd-rev play on the driven clutch, with the belt removed and in gear should there be? I can spin the clutch 1/4 turn before... […]