Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- July 2015 (6)
- June 2015 (14)
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Over heating problemLast weekend a buddy and I were out riding around for a good 4-5 hours and the bike ran fine we went back to the truck and took about a 20 min break...
- How do you secure your machine?For the time being I'm gonna have to let the old 4x4 set out back next to my garage. But I'm not too happy with it just sitting out in the open... […]
- 01' 350 Wolverine gearing, compared to a 99' Big Bear 400 gearing (both 4x4)Here's the issue: I've owned this 01' wolvy for a little over a yr. now. It's a great little machine. But it's not doing what I need! I'm sure the...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Let us know if we can help and Thanks for the Support!Thanks for the Support Rhino Forums! Just a little about us.. We’re a small veteran owned business based out of Jacksonville Arkansas. We... […]
- Service Manual DownloadsTroubleshooting | 501 Parts.com Yamaha 4wd System Repair Parts & Service (http://www.501parts.com/downloads/) Complete service manuals available... […]
- 4wd Troubleshooting VideosCleaning and Retiming Yamaha 3B4 Servo - YouTube Cleaning and Retiming Yamaha 5KM servo motor - YouTube Yamaha Servo motor replacement Sealed Cases... […]
- Shout out to ATVTirescanadaJust wanted to let you guys know the excellent service I got from ATV Tires Canada (http://www.atvtirescanada.com/en) I purchased a set of 28" STI... […]
- Jericho Mountain ATV FestivalTook the Griz on this weekend adventure. Rode from Gorham to Errol Friday. The 550 is a joy to ride. Machine soaked up all the nasties the trails had...
- New off-road machine . . . .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQPBTDNFOB8 […]