Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- need warrior 350 complete engine or good bottom endI am in search of a good bottom end or preferably and complete running engine. Email me with pics. Thanks! […]
- 2007 Yamaha Wolverine remove cylinder headThe question I have is do you have to remove the engine to remove the cylinder and cylinder head? The reason for me doing this I only have 30 PSI...
- 94 Warrior is about to drive me crazy!Bought a 94 Warrior from my boss that had been sitting up for a few years. I've rebuilt the carb new oem jets, needles, and pilot screw. Also... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Gas tank fuel pickupI have a question. The bolts/screws that hold the fuel pickup on the gas tank. What size are they. I have 3 of the 4 of them. Lost one when i put my...
- Need help with tire purchase! Please help!!I just purchased my first side by side 700 about 2 months ago. It has stock rims and tires. I know I want to do 14in wheels on 27in tires. Would...
- Broken JBS clutch roller weightPulled open my JBS clutch today for routine inspection and found one broken roller weight. What would cause this? Everything else seems fine. Should...
- Shim or Sheave?Okay guys, I'm getting ready to upgrade my clutch. Should I go with a shim or sheave kit? I ordered 27" ITP BW Evos. Which I'm not installing all...
- 03 660 stalling when in water.is it Carb problems?Alright so this past weekend went for my first ride if the season, went into a puddle to water wheelie then the quad just shut off on me. Pushed it...
- NEED 660 CLUTCH HOUSINGBought a high-mileage 2003 Grizzly recently and have been pumping money into it ever since - new rear diff, new frame, new carb, new air intake, new...