Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- need help on warriorI have a 96 warrior and.want to beef it up any way possible up to a 450 suggestions please
- 2001 WARRIOR carb issue....Ok folks, 1st post on the forum. I'm a car guy and been building/drag racing GM based cars for many years so I'm fairly good with a wrench. I... […]
- quad stolen... then found... now can't figure out what's wrong with it please help!hello everyone I just recently bought a 2003 Raptor 660 R and a week after I bought it it got stolen previous of it being stolen it was running In...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- if you offroad dont vote for democrats!OHV CONTINUES TO BE UNDER ATTACK - ENVIROS PETITION FOR ONE LIZARD AND FILE INTENT TO SUE Environmental Group Petitions to have Lizard Listed as... […]
- 2009 700 running hotMy 700 rhino is running hot the themostat was stuck open so I just left it out the water pump appears to be working but it's still running hot and...
- My 06' 686Here's a pic of my Rhino as of late. Enjoy! Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/chadiator/IMG_0144-2_zps775f8bec.jpg […]
- Flickering headlights ??I have noticed sometimes while driving my headlights will go dim then back to normal. Any suggestions ?
- newbiehi, just and old over the hill dude that likes to ride.( can,t afford the fuel to fly anymore):icon_ laughup: I,m old school Honda gear jammer but... […]
- 2006 Grizzly 660 Running Rich?I recently bought a 2006 grizzly 660. The whole motor was rebuilt and the guy put a "hot cam"on it as well as an air box mod. On the carb, he put a...