Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 04 raptor 660 no power?? Please helpOk so I'm new to this site but it's helped me before you guys know your stuff. I have a 2004 raptor 660 It has always ran perfect barely any...
- 2006 Raptor 700 For SaleSeeling my 2006 Raptor 700. See link below for info. 2006 Yamaha Raptor 700 (http://rmn.en.craigslist.org/snw/4564300820.html) Aftermarket... […]
- need some help finding partsok guys i got an 87 warrior for my son for $400 but needs love, ive posted on here and messaged on hear as well as text people.im hoping to rebuild... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- New MSD map for stock exh. and cam!!!I finally made a fuel map for the MSD with the cam we sell, the Stage II rhino cam and stock exhaust. We are converting our old race rhino into... […]
- rearend / diff questions will a 450 fit a 660hello i have a rhino 660 and my pinion nut snapped off where the driveshaft goes in and i was wondering if a rhino 450 rear diff will fii my 660 […]
- Rhino 450Whats the main cause Of coolant in the cylinder head?:eek5:
- Check this out2003 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4 ATV (http://denver.craigslist.org/snw/4591973199.html) Grizzly 660 with 17,399 miles! I guess that shows the... […]
- Pull behind ATV Mower'sI've been contemplating getting a pull behind rough cut mower for my pond's/field roads/trail's to keep them trimmed up around the summer months....
- CO2 tire pumpsHi all, i was looking at adding a co2 pump to my box. I saw the Genuine Innovations ultraflate and Portland Designs shiny object inflators. Anybody... […]