Archive for October, 2010
Yamaha Champions Riding Schools Sets Winter Dates at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 28th, 2010 at 9:09 pm under Yamaha News
The Yamaha Champions Riding School, based at Miller Motorsports Park, has announced its 2010-2011 winter schedule of schools to be held at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. paper writingThe dates will be as follows: November 22-23 December 9-10 January 20-21 February 7-9 February 17-18 March 10-11 March 21-22 April 7-8 This represents an expansion from six schools over the winter of 2009-201... more.
Josh Herrin Signs with Yamaha and Graves Motorsports through 2012 Season
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 5th, 2010 at 1:34 pm under Yamaha News
Cypress California, October 5, 2010…Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports are pleased to announce that Josh Herrin has signed an agreement which will keep him with the team for the 2011 and 2012 racing seasons. The 20 year old Herrin has just completed his fourth season on the Graves Motorsports prepared R6 and finished a very close third in the final AMA Daytona Sportbike... more.
Yamaha and Graves Motorsports Thanks Josh Hayes on his 2010 AMA Superbike Championship
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 2nd, 2010 at 9:33 am under Yamaha News
Cypress California, September 30, 2010…..Yamaha Motor Corporation U.S.A. and Graves Motorsports would like to congratulate Josh Hayes on his first AMA American Superbike Championship. The Championship is also the first for Yamaha in America’s premier road racing class since 1991 when Floridian Thomas Stevens won the title aboard a Vance & Hines Yamaha-prepared FZR750RR OW01 works bike. “I... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 99 banshee shift star issueI just bought this 1999 banshee, the owner said the shift star was broke, it was stuck in 3rd. I bought a new one and was told it was probably an...
- chain issuesOk guys I'm confused or I'm stupid but I got another warrior very cheap so I decided to replaced the sprockets and the chain. Now I got a stock... […]
- Raptor 660 rpm problem please help!!I have a 2004 raptor 660 changed oil new spark plug and whole carb rebuild kit. After a couple rides it was fine. Then in first gear if i want to... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Unbelieveable !For Sale: 2005 660 Rhino that has never been in the mud, recently filled with fuel for the 6th time. I bought it new, prepaid before delivery, then...
- looking for 2008 mid travel +3.5 rht rear axlelooking for a complete axle + 3.5 rht rear for a 08. 700 . or does anybody have a hook up with summers bros , thanks […]
- 700 exhaust pipeI need a stock 700 muffler pipe just the exhaust pipe that connects to the muffler... I know someone has one that has broken off their muffler... ... […]
- Has anyone heard of this?So, I have a 2014 Grizz 700 EPS Camo that I picked up back around July. I have taken good care of it and got the scheduled 20hr/200 mile service done...
- Rear Brakes locked up help!!!Guys, have a 2013 uoo grizz.So i was cruising by my self, a 6.5" taurus judge grouse hunting, and a few pops.:lala: I felt that the bike wasnt...
- Rear wheel toed in after accidentGot hit from the side and now the rear wheel is toed in. Hard to tell what is bent. What do you experts think it could be, A arm or hub? […]