11 Yamaha Raptor 125 is a Sport Style ATV equipped with an 124cc, Air Cooled, Single-Cylinder, SOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a Manual Transmission. It has a 4X2 driveline. The Raptor 125 has a Independent Double Wishbone Front Suspension with 7.5 inches of travel while the Swing Arm Rear Suspension has 7.9 inches of travel. The Raptor 125 has Front Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes. The Raptor 125 was introduced in 2011 and is New for 2011. It includes a 6 month Limited warranty.
All New For 2011
• Lightest production sport ATV ever provides amazingly nimble handling and a great power-to-weight ratio, for a ride beginners and more experienced riders alike will appreciate.
• Handlebar, seat, and foot peg ergos are designed specifically for smaller riders aged 16 years and older.
• Class-exclusive five-speed manual transmission has a gear for almost any terrain.
• Powerful 125cc four-stroke engine comes to life with the push of the electric start button.
• Low profile 18-inch rear Maxxis® tires offer superb traction and great handling.
• Light and powerful 124cc, SOHC, four-stroke single produces a broad powerband.
• The engine is fitted with a single-axis counterbalancer to reduce vibration at the handlebars, seat, and footrests for a more enjoyable ride.
• Five-speed gearbox with manual clutch provides the flexibility to tackle pretty much any track or trail.
• Electric starting is standard equipment and works in any gear.
• Mikuni® 29mm carburetor provides light throttle pull and excellent throttle response across the rpm range.
• DC-CDI ignition system designed specifically for the Raptor 125 delivers optimum performance at all rpm levels.
• Three-chamber muffler, a proven design straight from the Raptor 250, is light, quiet, and boosts low- and midrange performance.
• The seat and handlebar position are designed to offer an ideal riding position and maximum rider comfort.
• Independent double-wishbone front suspension with five-way preload adjustable shocks gives 7.5 inches of wheel travel.
• Rigid and light swingarm is controlled by a 7.9 inches of wheel travel, for consistent wheel control and rider comfort.
• Low, 28.1-inch seat height provides rider comfort and allows optimal rider movement.
• Triple hydraulic disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power even in wet conditions.
• Easy-to-use eccentric chain adjuster means hassle-free chain maintenance.
• Wide 19-inch front and 18-inch rear Maxxis® tires provide plenty of grip and awesome handling.
• Single 30-watt headlight boasts an aggressive look and offers great illumination.
• YFZ-type parking brake for parking convenience.
• Raptor and YFZ lineage rolled into one sporty looking package.
MSRP* $3,399 (Team Yamaha Blue/White) Available from July 2010
$3,399 (White w/Graphics Kit) Available from July 2010
Type 124cc air-cooled 4-stroke: SOHC; single
Bore x Stroke 54.0 x 54.0mm
Compression Ratio 10.0:1
Fuel Delivery Mikuni® 29mm BSR
Starting System Electric
Transmission 5-speed; wet multiplate clutch
Drive Train 2WD; sealed O-ring chain, eccentric adjustment
Suspension / Front Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload-adjustable shocks, 7.5-in travel
Suspension / Rear Swingarm: 7.9-in travel
Brakes / Front Dual hydraulic disc
Brakes / Rear Hydraulic disc
Tires / Front Maxxis® AT19 x 6-10
Tires / Rear Maxxis® AT18 x 9-8
L x W x H 63.4 x 40.0 x 39.8 in
Seat Height 28.1 in
Wheelbase 43.7 in
Ground Clearance 3.3 in
Fuel Capacity 2.4 gal
Wet Weight 299 lb
Lighting Single 35/36.5W headlight & 21W/5W brakelight
Warranty 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)