The 2011 Yamaha Raptor 350 is a Sport Style ATV equipped with an 348cc, Air Cooled, Single-Cylinder, SOHC, 4-Stroke Engine and a Manual Transmission. It has a 4X2 driveline. The Raptor 350 has a Independent Double Wishbone Front Suspension with 7.9 inches of travel while the Swing Arm Rear Suspension has 8.3 inches of travel. The Raptor 350 has Front Dual Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes. The Raptor 350 was introduced in -10019- and is Carryover for 2011. It includes a 6 month Limited warranty.
• Torquey, powerful and super-durable air-cooled SOHC four-stroke single puts out a wide, deep powerband and starts with the push of a button.
• With a rugged and smooth-shifting wide-ratio six speed transmission, keeping that powerful engine purring is nearly effortless, whatever the terrain.
• Reverse gear is just the thing for getting yourself out of tight spots.
• Light, 396-pound wet weight boosts performance and handling and makes all-day rides even more enjoyable.
• Big Raptor style and Raptor-inspired seat mean maximum rider comfort and movement with excellent sport-riding ergonomics.
• Light and powerful 348cc, air-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke single produces great torque down low, as well as a serious top-end rush.
• A big, 36mm Mikuni® carburetor provides light throttle pull and excellent throttle response across the entire rpm range.
• Electric starting is standard equipment and works in any gear.
• Shift into reverse from any gear; convenient shift lever allows easy access to reverse, no matter what gear you’re in.
• DC-CDI ignition system delivers consistent spark at all rpm levels—for quick throttle response and a smooth, broad powerband.
• High, snorkel-type intake ensures airflow to the engine while riding in mud or water.
• Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and ensures optimal performance.
• Easy-to-use, handlebar-mounted choke lever.
• Light and strong chassis creates a quick, super-responsive high-performance package.
• Low, 32.3-inch seat height enhances rider comfort and provides optimal rider movement.
• Independent double-wishbone front suspension and preload adjustable shocks with dual rate springs and 7.9 inches of travel.
• Rigid and light swingarm with Raptor-type linkage rear end is controlled by a piggyback reservoir shock with adjustable preload and 8.3 inches of wheel travel; the result is consistent performance during aggressive sport riding.
• Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unsprung weight for excellent suspension performance, acceleration, deceleration and handling.
• Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front and rear disc brakes deliver excellent stopping power even in wet conditions.
• Extra-wide, 45mm footpegs provide excellent grip and rider comfort.
• Easy-to-use, toggle link-type handlebar-mounted parking brake can be set with one hand.
• Specially designed low-profile tires deliver outstanding traction for razor-sharp handling in a variety of terrain.
• Easy-adjust chain adjustment feature means hassle-free chain maintenance.
• Composite skid plates and 4.5-inch ground clearance (measured at the rear disc) mean maximum underbelly protection.
• Composite front grab bar won’t dent or rust and helps protect the front end from debris and damage.
• Dual 30-watt multi-reflector Krypton headlights straight off the potent YFZ450 add the perfect menacing appearance. Taillight has an incorporated brake light for added convenience.
• Easy-access grease fittings on all chassis lubrication points simplify maintenance and help extend the life of the Raptor 350.
• The 2.4-gallon fuel tank means less filling up and longer, more enjoyable rides.
MSRP* $5,499 (Team Yamaha Blue/White) Available from June 2010
Type 348cc air-cooled 4-stroke; SOHC, 2 valves
Bore x Stroke 83.0mm x 64.5mm
Compression Ratio 9.2:1
Fuel Delivery Mikuni® 36mm BSR
Ignition DC – CDI
Starting System Electric
Transmission 6-speed w/reverse; wet multiplate clutch
Drive Train 2WD; sealed O-ring chain
Suspension / Front Independent double wishbone; 5-way preload-adjustable shocks, 7.9-in travel
Suspension / Rear Swingarm; preload-adjustable, 8.3-in travel
Brakes / Front Dual hydraulic discs
Brakes / Rear Hydraulic disc
Tires / Front AT21x7-10
Tires / Rear AT20x10-9
L x W x H 69.7 x 43.1 x 42.5 in
Seat Height 32.3 in
Wheelbase 47.6 in
Ground Clearance 4.5 in
Fuel Capacity 2.4 gal
Wet Weight 396 lb
Lighting Dual 30W Krypton multireflector headlights & 21/5W brakelight
Warranty 6 Month (Limited Factory Warranty)