Archive for June, 2013
Yamaha FZ-09 Production to be Limited to Dealer Pre-Orders
0 CommentsPosted by Nick Jaquez on June 28th, 2013 at 4:06 pm under 2014 Models, Featured, Yamaha News
According to our source in Tennessee, Yamaha will only be producing a limited number of orders for the 2014 Yamaha FZ-09. This production run will only be enough to cover the bikes that have been pre-ordered by dealers. If you think that you would like to be one of the lucky few to own the brand new triple from Yamaha, you might want to skip on down to your dealer and put some money down bef... more.
YamahaFZ09.com has launched, a 2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
0 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on June 24th, 2013 at 4:49 pm under Featured, Yamaha News
As a reader of Yamaha-Motorcycles.org, we wanted to be the first to let you know about our brand new sister site dedicated to the all new 2014 Yamaha FZ-09. The FZ-09 forum will feature the latest FZ09 news, FZ09 photos, release information, FZ-09 events and much more. Yamaha’s newest naked street bike motor will feature DOHC, 12-valves , and be fuel injected. With the new crossplane ... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 660 rebuildOk so I'm thinking about doing a quick top end rebuild on my 07 660 now before I tear in to this I have been trying to do as much research. As I...
- 4WD electrical problemsso my 4wd does not work. here are the facts -2007 rhino 660 -the fuse block has 12v and the fuse has been replaced. -the 4wd switch has been...
- Recognize this windshield ?My "new to me" Rhino has the windshield below but I cannot seem to locate the brand or mfg. it has three sections where the middle section can fold...
- Niche industries axlesHey guys, one of my forst posts here. Bear with me? Looking for some input.Recently bent my oem rear left axle on my 2015 grizz with 3500km's. so got...
- 09/450 top end / big bore kitsAfter the last snow fall dumped close to 3ft in north east pa. my little 450 was tasked with a lot of plowing and has become dubbed "Old Smoky". I'ts...
- Hitch Flange Bolt SizeHi guys, I've got a 2014 Grizzly 700 EPS, and lost two flange bolts while struggling to get a good mount with a receiver hitch. Can someone tell...