2011 Yamaha Stryker
0 CommentsPosted by prd on September 13th, 2010 at 9:45 am under 2011 Models, Featured, Yamaha Motorcycle
The looks and style you crave along with performance and refinement you only get from a Star Motorcycle. The all new 2011 Yamaha Stryker, a machine designed to be ridden... and admired. Chopper inspired styling, attention to detail and mechanical function blend together in a stunning new mid class "chopper". One ride and you will know we got it right. The style, the performance and that special... more.
2011 Yamaha FZ8
3 CommentsPosted by prd on June 14th, 2010 at 4:34 pm under 2011 Models, Featured, Yamaha Motorcycle
The motorcycle world is becoming more highly specialized by the day. Special niche models are popping up everywhere. Unfortunately, most of us can only afford one bike. The new FZ8 is a brilliant "all-rounder" that brings fun, excitement and adrenalin to each and every ride. It is ready to slice its way through the "twisties", cruise the backroads in comfort and style or make that daily commute... more.
2010 Yamaha FZ8
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 12th, 2010 at 12:59 pm under 2010 Models, Featured
After teasing us time and time and time again, Yamaha Europe has taken the wraps off its 2010 Yamaha FZ8 (and it’s cousin the 2010 Yamaha Fazer8). As was expected, the FZ8 is a 779cc naked street bike that borrows its heritage from the FZ1, and replaces the FZ6 in the European line-up. While the FZ8 looks well and good, Yamaha has proven that a copy of a copy never carries over well. The F... more.
2010 Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe
4 CommentsPosted by prd on November 25th, 2009 at 1:02 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Motorcycle
The new Stratoliner with a large, sculpted fairing, shorty windscreen and locking hardbags for ultimate style. Introducing the new 2010 Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe. Comfort, convenience and style are the best adjectives to describe this new casual full dress touring mount. From its authentic air cooled V-Twin engine with EFI to the sleek "New-classic" styling lines of the new fairing, the 2010 St... more.
2010 Yamaha YZF-R1
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 23rd, 2009 at 7:01 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Motorcycle
The Bark is Bad. The Bite is Badder. Introducing the 2010 R1 … Yamaha's technical "Tour de Force." The MotoGP-inspired R1 is the most advanced Open-class production motorcycle. The R1 has been designed to be the "Ultimate Cornering Master" of the open super sport class and one of the keys to incredible handling lies partly in the chassis but equally as important, in its ability to put u... more.
2010 Yamaha Roadliner S
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 20th, 2009 at 2:03 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Motorcycle
Classic American style in a high-tech machine that rides like no other full-size cruiser. The 2010 Yamaha "Roadliner S"... a machine designed to stir the senses. From the "Neo Streamline" styling, to the emotional pulse feeling of the massive V-Twin engine, the 2010 Roadliner is designed to be a harmonious blend of power and beauty. There really is no replacement for cubic inches. And it'... more.
2010 Yamaha Raider S (XV1900S)
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 19th, 2009 at 1:25 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Motorcycle
Style. Performance. Attitude. And an extra splash of chrome You might as well have it all. You are looking at a new generation of custom cruisers. A breed that stands apart. Check out the incredible attention to detail. From front to back, the 2010 Raider S is loaded with "custom" inspired parts. Stretched out fork, fat rear tire, low seat and an aggressive, slammed riding position. The 2010 Ya... more.
2010 Yamaha Road Star Silverado S
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 17th, 2009 at 11:49 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Motorcycle
Ready for the open road and adorned with chrome accents. The 2010 Yamaha Road Star Silverado S comes loaded with special features, including hard saddlebags, tons of chrome and passing lamps. It's sure to turn heads as you rumble by. Pack your bags. Fill up the 4.7 gallon fuel tank, plant your feet on the floating floorboards and let that big 102-cubic inch fuel-injected V-Twin have its h... more.
2010 Yamaha FZ1
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 16th, 2009 at 1:13 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Motorcycle
Real-world performance that will make your everyday ride extraordinary. The Yamaha 2010 FZ1 a cutting edge sport bike with a twist. Unlike most other machines in this class, the Yamaha FZ1 features a state of the art engine and chassis designs. The twist is you do not have to sacrifice performance or handling to gain excellent rider and passenger comfort... the FZ1 offers it all. Crunch the ... more.
2010 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Tourer
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 16th, 2009 at 11:51 am under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Motorcycle
New features for 2010 add increased comfort and style. The 2010 Yamaha V-Star 1300 has a "casual touring" stablemate. The "V-Star 1300 Tourer" version of the 2010 V-Star 1300 has all the same great features plus a windshield, locking saddlebags and passenger backrest. These value added items are sure to have the smiles rolling by in style and comfort. For 2010, the engineers have revised the se... more.
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- New HotCam in warrior now has more valvetrain noise. Normal?Hey guys i have a very low hr 01 warrior that I just put in a new stage 1 HotCam. well we all know how the old 350 engine is pretty known for the... […]
- need extended brake lines 01-05 raptor 660i got extended a arms now need extended brake lines can any1 help out thanx , 7164189547 […]
- twist throttle fo 1990 warriorwill any twist throttle off of motorbike work on it?thnx […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- engine running rich, trans problemAny one have any help on why my 2008 700 rhino would be running rich ? When i go full throttle engine seems to bog out and pop sometimes. I can only... […]
- HID light barHid light bar $400. Came off a rhino and I'm not much of a night rider. Not sure on the brand of lights bit they all work and are very bright and... […]
- Tree huggers at it againLawsuit aims to shut down ?open riding? at Ocotillo Wells - San Diego, California News Station - KFMB Channel 8 - cbs8.com... […]
- Should i be worried?OK I got a question; I was riding this weekend found a nice mud hole while going through this mud hole my exhaust was under water none of the other... […]
- Size matters.Hi folks......Need input. Need the pros and cons on tire size and behavior...Thinking on 27x9x12 fronts and 27x11x12 rears....Or would I be better... […]
- 660 Fan MotorI'm looking for a fan motor, 062500-7170. Or does anyone know of a replacement part that will work instead of the original part? […]