2011 Yamaha YZ85 (2-Stroke)
1 CommentsPosted by prd on September 15th, 2010 at 2:36 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Models
The ideal choice for the next generation of champions. Don't let its small size fool you; the 2011 Yamaha YZ85 is a major competitor. It has the power to win with a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc engine, six-speed gearbox and adjustable suspension up front and out back. This is one mighty mini. Born from the award wining YZ competition bikes, YZ85 features a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc crankcase reed-valve... more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R230
1 CommentsPosted by prd on September 15th, 2010 at 12:12 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Predictable power and reliability make the TT-R230 great for beginner and intermediate riders. Ride more, worry less. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R230 has a push button electric starter, powerful four-stroke engine, competition-style flat seat/tank junction, long travel suspension, and 11.6 inches of ground clearance. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R230 is a serious trail bike that is also accessible to a wide r... more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R125LE
0 CommentsPosted by prd on September 14th, 2010 at 4:58 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
An award-winning playbike that's perfect for discovering the fun and freedom of off-road riding. Packing push button electric start, four-stroke power, aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension and 220mm front disc brake, with 19-front and 16-inch rear wheel combination: it'll be hard to keep kids and adults alike away from this off-roader. An award-winning playbike that's perfect for discove... more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R110E
0 CommentsPosted by prd on September 14th, 2010 at 3:02 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Big fun for the whole family, the all-new TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults. Packed with features like electric starting, reliable, air-cooled engine and confidence-inspiring ergonomics, it will be hard to keep your kids off this 2011 Yamaha TT-R! Adult supervision required unless you are one. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R 110E has a push button electric starter, fou... more.
2011 Yamaha FJR1300A
0 CommentsPosted by prd on September 13th, 2010 at 11:12 am under 2011 Models, Yamaha Motorcycle
The FJR Supersport tourer is turned out with a level of fit and finish and sophistication that would look at home on an expensive touring car. With plenty ponies on tap, a lightweight aluminium frame and incredible stopping power, the 2011 Yamaha FJR1300 puts the sport into sport touring. But we have not forgotten about rider comfort either. Excellent ergonomics, a stylish weather beating fairi... more.
2011 Yamaha Stryker
0 CommentsPosted by prd on September 13th, 2010 at 9:45 am under 2011 Models, Featured, Yamaha Motorcycle
The looks and style you crave along with performance and refinement you only get from a Star Motorcycle. The all new 2011 Yamaha Stryker, a machine designed to be ridden... and admired. Chopper inspired styling, attention to detail and mechanical function blend together in a stunning new mid class "chopper". One ride and you will know we got it right. The style, the performance and that special... more.
2011 Yamaha FZ8
3 CommentsPosted by prd on June 14th, 2010 at 4:34 pm under 2011 Models, Featured, Yamaha Motorcycle
The motorcycle world is becoming more highly specialized by the day. Special niche models are popping up everywhere. Unfortunately, most of us can only afford one bike. The new FZ8 is a brilliant "all-rounder" that brings fun, excitement and adrenalin to each and every ride. It is ready to slice its way through the "twisties", cruise the backroads in comfort and style or make that daily commute... more.
2010 Yamaha YZF-R1 Ben Spies Race Replica
1 CommentsPosted by prd on May 13th, 2010 at 12:08 pm under Yamaha Motorcycle
In order to get ready for MotoGP’s stop at Le Mans in two weeks, Yamaha France has released a special promotional package and four (both in variety and total production) race replica motorcycles on its website. We’ve already seen the American Fiat-Yamaha R1 LE, with its race livery and fake Rossi signature, but the new race rep’s from Yamaha France will feature paint schemes from both the Fi... more.
2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica Revealed
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 13th, 2010 at 2:20 pm under Yamaha Scooter
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Yamaha unveiled yesterday the 2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica scooter, aimed at bringing users closer to the competitive spirit of Moto GP riders Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo. Finished in Fiat Yamaha Team livery, the 2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica is easy to handle and features a host of race-inspired details. The manufacturer says ... more.
Yamaha Raising Money for Electrics
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 3rd, 2010 at 11:38 am under Yamaha Motorcycle, Yamaha News
Yamaha Motors is set to raise $812 million in capital in order to pursue development and production of fuel-efficient engines, which includes hybrid and electric models. The focus of this new range of Yamahas seems to be destined for emerging markets, but may include technologies that could trickle into more established markets like the United States. Yamaha plans on raising this money by making 6... more.
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- FUSE LINKWHERE DOES A FUSE LINK HOOK? I KNOW IT LOCATION!!! PLZ HELP IM MISSING IT […]
- banshee swopLooking for a bit of help i have brought a ltz 400 road reg on a 2004 plate and the condition is mint and i have been offered a swop for a 350... […]
- trinity iv 2-1 installI have recently purchased this 2-1 set used. I have purchased the 2-1 airbox adapter for i do not wish to run without an airbox. I do not have any... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Side Net System Roll CageHi, I am looking for a net system for my '09 w/ genuine Yamaha roll cage. Where can I order this online? Thanks […]
- differance 06-07Hi all, I have a 07 660 and about to buy th SO a 06-660, will there be any difference in parts, if so, what can I expect. Reason; can't find another... […]
- Night Ride at Truckhaven with SXS PerformanceSXSPerformance.com is getting geared up for their Second Annual Truckhaven night ride! Drop the boat trailer in the garage, load up your... […]
- Fuel can mount imagesHey everyone I'm just looking into purchasing or custom making a 2gal gas can mount for my grizz, I know there are some good ideas out there and I'm... […]
- Advice neededDriving home from work today I saw a 2005 660, 4x4, sitting in a yard for sale. They are asking 4k, what questions should I ask regarding... […]
- How is this for a replacement fan8 inch New Automotive Radiator Cooling Fan | eBay... […]