Yamaha Dirt Bike
2011 Yamaha YZ85 (2-Stroke)
1 CommentsPosted by prd on September 15th, 2010 at 2:36 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Models
The ideal choice for the next generation of champions. write my paper Don't let its small size fool you; the 2011 Yamaha YZ85 is a major competitor. It has the power to win with a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc engine, six-speed gearbox and adjustable suspension up front and out back. This is one mighty mini. Born from the award wining YZ competition bikes, YZ85 features a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc c... more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R230
1 CommentsPosted by prd on September 15th, 2010 at 12:12 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Predictable power and reliability make the TT-R230 great for beginner and intermediate riders. where can i buy cigars online Ride more, worry less. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R230 has a push button electric starter, powerful four-stroke engine, competition-style flat seat/tank junction, long travel suspension, and 11.6 inches of ground clearance. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R230 is a serious trail bike that i... more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R125LE
0 CommentsPosted by prd on September 14th, 2010 at 4:58 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
An award-winning playbike that's perfect for discovering the fun and freedom of off-road riding. Packing push button electric start, four-stroke power, aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension and 220mm front disc brake, with 19-front and 16-inch rear wheel combination: it'll be hard to keep kids and adults alike away from this off-roader. An award-winning playbike that's perf... more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R110E
0 CommentsPosted by prd on September 14th, 2010 at 3:02 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Big fun for the whole family, the all-new TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults. Packed with features like electric starting, reliable, air-cooled engine and confidence-inspiring ergonomics, it will be hard to keep your kids off this 2011 Yamaha TT-R! Adult supervision required unless you are one. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R 110E has a push button electric starter, fou... more.
Tedesco Top Five in Jacksonville
1 CommentsPosted by prd on April 1st, 2010 at 11:09 am under Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Racing
Valli Motorsports Ivan Tedesco was the top YZ450F runner at the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida for the twelfth round of seventeen in the 2010 AMA Supercross series. The veteran took 5th position after seizing the Holeshot and enduring an intense battle with Davi Millsaps to the flag. Over 38,000 spectators witnessed some exciting action across a challenging circ... more.
2010 Yamaha YZ250F
4 CommentsPosted by prd on November 5th, 2009 at 10:13 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Dirt Bike
The new YZ250F... designed specifically for the 250cc class competition. Introducing the new 2010 Yamaha YZ250F. The key development concept behind this awesome new machine is excellent cornering and handling performance. In other words, the new 2010 YZ250F "does exactly what the rider wants". The year was 2001 and Yamaha introduced the first modern 250cc 4-stroke motocrosser. We have taken ... more.
2010 Yamaha YZ125
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 30th, 2009 at 10:31 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Super light weight, instantaneous power, less expensive to maintain, and reduced noise. These are just a few of the reasons why many customers still love a YZ 2-stroke. Premix - Smells like victory Born from the award winning YZ competition bikes, the 2010 Yamaha YZ125 features a light aluminum frame with a powerful, compact engine with awesome power-to-weight ratio. The ... more.
2010 Yamaha YZ85
1 CommentsPosted by prd on October 30th, 2009 at 9:54 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
The 2010 Yamaha YZ85 may be the smallest member of the Yamaha YZ family, but it is a big time competitor. It's got the power to win with a liquid-cooled, 85cc engine, 6-speed gearbox, and adjustable suspension up front and out back. This is one mighty mini. The mini racer of choice. Born from the award winning YZ competition bikes. The 2010 YZ85 features a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc crankcase ... more.
2010 Yamaha YZ450F
2 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on October 9th, 2009 at 9:31 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Yamaha has "spun" the MX world 180 degrees with the introduction of the new and innovative 2010 Yamaha YZ450F. Our engineers stepped out side of the box and the result is a stunning new machine which showcases Yamaha's latest MX technologies. Mass centralization combines with excellent "Rideability" to provide riders with a machine that exceeds expectations. New bikes amke s... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 2001 Warrior WoesThe other day i was riding my warrior in the snow, playing around and such. As I was going down a hill it died on me. So i stopped it and tried to...
- 04 raptor 660starts and idles fine with regulator unpluggedRaptor has been running terrible for past month,cleaned carbs,new plug checked my woodruff key where I've had problems before. It starts and idles...
- Vlave clearance ???Hey b's and g's I have all my parts in to o/h the carb and adjust the valves. But I do not have the specs for the valve clearance. 2006 Yamaha 660... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- 26" ExecutionersI am looking at getting some Executioners for my 450. I was thinking of getting 26x10x12 all the way around. Will they rob much power? I am not... […]
- Odor?I have a 2008 450 that I recently bought. It has a full windshield and a top. I get a slight odor in the cab while driving. Is this common? […]
- disc plow help pleaseHas anyone used any kind of disc plow with their rhino? Thinking of buying one. Possibly the groundhog max. Any insight would be appreciated.
- Anybody in Wisconsin?Looking for fellow rider (s) for weekend riding on occasion. I live in southeast part of state but own land in northeast part of state. Have trailer...
- Why larger tires and wheels?Other than looking cool, why do people install larger wheels and tires on their Grizzly? From reading on this forum another member said that... […]
- Tire advice on Timberwolf 250 2x4 tires. asapI restored a 95 2x4 Timberwolf 250 for my 8 year old, and it's been a great quad, but he needs a decent set of rears to keep up with me in the mud. I...