Yamaha Dirt Bike
2011 Yamaha YZ85 (2-Stroke)
1 CommentsPosted by prd on September 15th, 2010 at 2:36 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Models
The ideal choice for the next generation of champions. write my paper Don't let its small size fool you; the 2011 Yamaha YZ85 is a major competitor. It has the power to win with a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc engine, six-speed gearbox and adjustable suspension up front and out back. This is one mighty mini. Born from the award wining YZ competition bikes, YZ85 features a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc c... more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R230
1 CommentsPosted by prd on September 15th, 2010 at 12:12 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Predictable power and reliability make the TT-R230 great for beginner and intermediate riders. where can i buy cigars online Ride more, worry less. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R230 has a push button electric starter, powerful four-stroke engine, competition-style flat seat/tank junction, long travel suspension, and 11.6 inches of ground clearance. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R230 is a serious trail bike that i... more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R125LE
0 CommentsPosted by prd on September 14th, 2010 at 4:58 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
An award-winning playbike that's perfect for discovering the fun and freedom of off-road riding. Packing push button electric start, four-stroke power, aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension and 220mm front disc brake, with 19-front and 16-inch rear wheel combination: it'll be hard to keep kids and adults alike away from this off-roader. An award-winning playbike that's perf... more.
Tedesco Top Five in Jacksonville
1 CommentsPosted by prd on April 1st, 2010 at 11:09 am under Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Racing
Valli Motorsports Ivan Tedesco was the top YZ450F runner at the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida for the twelfth round of seventeen in the 2010 AMA Supercross series. The veteran took 5th position after seizing the Holeshot and enduring an intense battle with Davi Millsaps to the flag. Over 38,000 spectators witnessed some exciting action across a challenging circ... more.
2010 Yamaha YZ250F
4 CommentsPosted by prd on November 5th, 2009 at 10:13 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Dirt Bike
The new YZ250F... designed specifically for the 250cc class competition. Introducing the new 2010 Yamaha YZ250F. The key development concept behind this awesome new machine is excellent cornering and handling performance. In other words, the new 2010 YZ250F "does exactly what the rider wants". The year was 2001 and Yamaha introduced the first modern 250cc 4-stroke motocrosser. We have taken ... more.
2010 Yamaha YZ125
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 30th, 2009 at 10:31 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Super light weight, instantaneous power, less expensive to maintain, and reduced noise. These are just a few of the reasons why many customers still love a YZ 2-stroke. Premix - Smells like victory Born from the award winning YZ competition bikes, the 2010 Yamaha YZ125 features a light aluminum frame with a powerful, compact engine with awesome power-to-weight ratio. The ... more.
2010 Yamaha YZ85
1 CommentsPosted by prd on October 30th, 2009 at 9:54 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
The 2010 Yamaha YZ85 may be the smallest member of the Yamaha YZ family, but it is a big time competitor. It's got the power to win with a liquid-cooled, 85cc engine, 6-speed gearbox, and adjustable suspension up front and out back. This is one mighty mini. The mini racer of choice. Born from the award winning YZ competition bikes. The 2010 YZ85 features a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc crankcase ... more.
2010 Yamaha YZ450F
2 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on October 9th, 2009 at 9:31 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Yamaha has "spun" the MX world 180 degrees with the introduction of the new and innovative 2010 Yamaha YZ450F. Our engineers stepped out side of the box and the result is a stunning new machine which showcases Yamaha's latest MX technologies. Mass centralization combines with excellent "Rideability" to provide riders with a machine that exceeds expectations. New bikes amke s... more.
Big fun for the whole family, the all-new TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults. Packed with features like electric starting, reliable, air-cooled engine and confidence-inspiring ergonomics, it will be hard to keep your kids off this 2011 Yamaha TT-R! Adult supervision required unless you are one. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R 110E has a push button electric starter, fou... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 05 yfz won't startI have a 05 yfz that won't start I started it to go riding an it starting cutting out like it was out of gas an shut off now when I press the start...
- 1997 Wolverine 350 HelpHello, I just purchased a clean 1997 Yamaha Wolverine 350 and the seller told me the engine seemed to run rough when half throttle or more was...
- PLEASE HELP 96 warrior 350I have a 96 warrior that has no spark when I ohm the coil on the primary side my meter shows .000 and the secondary side is in spec. Does that mean...
- Vote Now! October 2016 Rhino of the Month Poll:firedevil: Image: http://www.tinken.com/rhinoforum/avatars/UTV.png :firedevil: *Vote Now! October...
- Clunk front passenger cornerhello , i have a drinking problem and i dont know what to do about it , wait wrong chat room i have a 06 rhino 660 , it makes a funny light...
- Starting/running issue2007 Rhino 660 it has always since I've had it had the normal hard cold start issue. Recently it got to a point where it won't hardly start at all...
- 2016 Grizzly seat troubleAnybody else having trouble with the seat popping out of place while riding? If you are having this problem do you have a solution to fix it. The...
- My 2016 GrizzlyJust picked it up Wednesday, just put the 28" Zillas on today and loaded up going to the lake bottom in the morning to break it in
- 4 wheel dill lock in mudhey a question for all you mudders out there, i recently got myself stuck in a mud hole had to use winch to pull me out, would shift lock have made...