Yamaha Dirt Bike
cheap ray bans | fake ray bans 3145
0 CommentsPosted by Nick Jaquez on June 23rd, 2015 at 5:08 am under Yamaha Dirt Bike
Coastline under red flag warning The entire coastline of Maine was under a flag warning on Friday while the danger levels in other parts of the state remained at high and very high.It was with a sense of replica ray ban sunglasses foreboding that Maine forest rangers watched the news reports of the fire that swept across Long Island on Friday. The same conditions that propelled the New York brus... more.
2011 Yamaha YZ85 (2-Stroke)
1 CommentsPosted by prd on September 15th, 2010 at 2:36 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Models
The ideal choice for the next generation of champions. write my paper Don't let its small size fool you; the 2011 Yamaha YZ85 is a major competitor. It has the power to win with a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc engine, six-speed gearbox and adjustable suspension up front and out back. This is one mighty mini. Born from the award wining YZ competition bikes, YZ85 features a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc c... more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R230
1 CommentsPosted by prd on September 15th, 2010 at 12:12 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Predictable power and reliability make the TT-R230 great for beginner and intermediate riders. where can i buy cigars online Ride more, worry less. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R230 has a push button electric starter, powerful four-stroke engine, competition-style flat seat/tank junction, long travel suspension, and 11.6 inches of ground clearance. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R230 is a serious trail bike that i... more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R125LE
0 CommentsPosted by prd on September 14th, 2010 at 4:58 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
An award-winning playbike that's perfect for discovering the fun and freedom of off-road riding. Packing push button electric start, four-stroke power, aluminum swingarm, adjustable suspension and 220mm front disc brake, with 19-front and 16-inch rear wheel combination: it'll be hard to keep kids and adults alike away from this off-roader. An award-winning playbike that's perf... more.
2011 Yamaha TT-R110E
0 CommentsPosted by prd on September 14th, 2010 at 3:02 pm under 2011 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Big fun for the whole family, the all-new TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone from bigger kids to adults. Packed with features like electric starting, reliable, air-cooled engine and confidence-inspiring ergonomics, it will be hard to keep your kids off this 2011 Yamaha TT-R! Adult supervision required unless you are one. The 2011 Yamaha TT-R 110E has a push button electric starter, fou... more.
Tedesco Top Five in Jacksonville
1 CommentsPosted by prd on April 1st, 2010 at 11:09 am under Yamaha Dirt Bike, Yamaha Racing
Valli Motorsports Ivan Tedesco was the top YZ450F runner at the Jacksonville Municipal Stadium in Jacksonville, Florida for the twelfth round of seventeen in the 2010 AMA Supercross series. The veteran took 5th position after seizing the Holeshot and enduring an intense battle with Davi Millsaps to the flag. Over 38,000 spectators witnessed some exciting action across a challenging circ... more.
2010 Yamaha YZ250F
4 CommentsPosted by prd on November 5th, 2009 at 10:13 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Dirt Bike
The new YZ250F... designed specifically for the 250cc class competition. Introducing the new 2010 Yamaha YZ250F. The key development concept behind this awesome new machine is excellent cornering and handling performance. In other words, the new 2010 YZ250F "does exactly what the rider wants". The year was 2001 and Yamaha introduced the first modern 250cc 4-stroke motocrosser. We have taken ... more.
2010 Yamaha YZ125
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 30th, 2009 at 10:31 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Super light weight, instantaneous power, less expensive to maintain, and reduced noise. These are just a few of the reasons why many customers still love a YZ 2-stroke. Premix - Smells like victory Born from the award winning YZ competition bikes, the 2010 Yamaha YZ125 features a light aluminum frame with a powerful, compact engine with awesome power-to-weight ratio. The ... more.
2010 Yamaha YZ85
1 CommentsPosted by prd on October 30th, 2009 at 9:54 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dirt Bike
The 2010 Yamaha YZ85 may be the smallest member of the Yamaha YZ family, but it is a big time competitor. It's got the power to win with a liquid-cooled, 85cc engine, 6-speed gearbox, and adjustable suspension up front and out back. This is one mighty mini. The mini racer of choice. Born from the award winning YZ competition bikes. The 2010 YZ85 features a liquid-cooled, 84.7cc crankcase ... more.
2010 Yamaha YZ450F
2 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on October 9th, 2009 at 9:31 pm under 2010 Models, Featured, Yamaha Dirt Bike
Yamaha has "spun" the MX world 180 degrees with the introduction of the new and innovative 2010 Yamaha YZ450F. Our engineers stepped out side of the box and the result is a stunning new machine which showcases Yamaha's latest MX technologies. Mass centralization combines with excellent "Rideability" to provide riders with a machine that exceeds expectations. New bikes amke s... more.
- July 2015 (6)
- June 2015 (14)
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- What's a good light helmet?Really don't like the idea of wearing a helmet but for safety's sake I cant justify flying down a dirt road at 45 without wearing one, so I'm ... […]
- Need your guys advice and tipsHi I am planning on putting on twin large carbs on my warrior. I know some of you may think I'm crazy but just want to do something different and...
- New 05 yfzNew here just purchased a 05 yfz after riding a friends 06 I fell in love with the instant torque of the yfz. My bike was setup for flat trak racing...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Mini blade fuse tapI came across this interesting way to tap into your stock fuse block and add an additional fuse and pigtail for a low power accessory that you may be...
- Hydro truffHas anybody used it on there boats ? Seems pretty bad ass wondering if I should get it with the 3m or just a sheet an use the contact cement
- Still won't startSo I found out I had starter clutch on backwards spun it around and put everything on filled with oil and water. Turned it over it spun once and...
- stupidest questionJust came home and was going to take trip this week with quad. Battery would not hold charge. Jumped and motor showed 13+ charge idle, 14.5 with a...
- wheelsMorning All, Scrooge here again. Just spent a week in Baldwin, Mi. and I found out that the tires I have on a 2014 550 are really not to good in the... […]
- Inner cv joint replacementSo when ever I turn right at slow speeds I hear a clunk coming from the rear diff area so I looked it up and it's a rear inner cv joint. I'm assuming...