Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 08 yfz 450I have a 08 yfz 450 an it runs on 110 VP racing fuel an I was wanting to know if I can run 93 pump gas or what I can do to run it [/QUOTE]
- need help on warriorI have a 96 warrior and.want to beef it up any way possible up to a 450 suggestions please
- 2001 WARRIOR carb issue....Ok folks, 1st post on the forum. I'm a car guy and been building/drag racing GM based cars for many years so I'm fairly good with a wrench. I... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- EPS, light bar, FOX shocks, seizmik consoltaking it back to stock local pickup preferred sebring fl SUPERATV-EZ-STEER-POWER-STEERING-KIT-RHINO-700-AND-660-EPS-ALL-YEARS-YAMAHA 2 years... […]
- Rhino 660 and 700 rims have same offset?Just wondering if I can put some 660 rhino rims on my 700? Thanks
- Need help, Rhino CV questionNeed help. I bought a used 06' rhino w/ long travel. Broke rear passenger axle, got new one and while taking axle nut off it was stripped so I got a...
- engine breakinghi i have a 2009 and for some reason the bike is no longer breaking herself when i let off the the gas she just goes into free wheel did anyone have...
- 2011 550 Grizzly WOT adjustmentYesterday, I have made a complete check of the wire harness (due to some rat problems ), and have decided to see what is the problem, why on the POD...
- Random question about truck exhaustWhat is the difference between two mufflers whose only difference is the length of the "shell"? I am looking at the thrush turbo with a single... […]