Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Warrior Limiter Bypasses!?I am trying to bypass the parking break, clutch and reverse rev limiter because my quad has symptoms of these ( bogging past half throttle) Anyway... […]
- Big bear crankshaftHi! I have my big bear 350 1997 and I am trying to put it at top died center and through the hole you look through to see the crankshaft there are...
- YFZ 450 thumb throttleWas advised that a 450 thumb throttle will work on a Banshee & that it will have smoother action. Anyone know if this is true ? Thanks 1st post :)) […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- flexdipHas anyone used the flexdip spray paint on your Rhino if so what was the results.thanks
- FlexdipHas anyone painted their Rhino using the flexdip spray paint i'm thinking about it and just wanting to know if anybody has any info on it
- Black Rhino/RacerX Athletes Head To Rounds 2 & 3 of Lucas Oil Regionals So Cal*Image: http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a590/shirlpapaian/Black-Rhino300_zpspsgvgzgw.png Image:... […]
- Recommend me a power pipe to suit my 2005 660I have a 2005 Grizzly 660. It's the last of the carby models sold here in Australia. What power pipe do you all believe to be best and will I need to...
- breaking in your new quadSo not to sure if this has been covered yet if has please redirect me but how have all of you guys gone about breaking in your quad. I have had a...
- Please Help - Kimpex fender guardsI went ahead and bought a set of Kimpex fender guards with the foot pegs. But because I have a 2" lift installed on my Grizzly, the fender guard... […]