Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- bear tracker helpwhy is my 1999 bear tracker running sluggishly almost like the engine is losing power and what could cause it to shift hard?
- Changing rear axle bearings 87 YFM350 WarriorDoes anyone have tricks to removing the rear axles so I can get to the bearings? I have a new hub but I am not exactly sure how to get the nuts off....
- Warrior 350 won't start.... HELPHello I have I think a 2000 yamaha warrior 350 and it won't start. I just replaces the spark plug wire, starter and solenoid relay. The electric...
- Red hot deals are coming!!To celebrate the Lucas Oil Off-Road Expo this weekend, we're having a HOT DEALS sale both online and at the show! Starting tomorrow, catch 9...
- 2004 Yamaha Rhino 660 backfires through carbI changed out the head gasket after it started running hot. I put it all back together per the manual, lined up the timing marks on the rotor and the...
- WTB Camo hood and dash coverI have a 2005 rhino camo. Missing the hood and dash cover. I think the pattern was the same in 2004 and 2005.
- A few updates on the Grizz.It took me awhile but i got it put back together. Have to pick up some carriage bolts for the fairlead and will be done for awhile .
- 2015 bruin 350 running rough, metal fragments in oilhello all, I have recently purchased a used 2015 bruin 350 2wd. The machine was won during winter, tore up a crankcase seal. I bought it this way. I...
- 2016 grizzly Engine failureHello everyone, was at my dealer today and sadly there was not one but two 2016 grizzlies with engine failure, the suspected cause both grizzlies...