Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Warrior starting issuesI know my bike will start as it ran yesterday for an hour or so idling fine and riding great. Today I went to try and start and I cannot get it to...
- Oil leak from cylinder head?As I have said before I am new to this forum and quads so I pretty uninformed on this stuff. I noticed an oil leak coming from around the cylinder...
- Warrior snowplow infoTried searching and haven't found what I needed until now hopefully. Looking for pics on how everyone mounted there's and what ones they used. I know...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- rhino 450Where do I find more rhino 450 owners with mods and whatever else you do to them?
- new member long time advice/idea seekerHey first time member, I just bought a 2007 rhino 450 couple months back. I had questions about pretty much everything about it got most of them...
- Parting out a 07 Rhino 660Good frame. Motor block Seats Carb Stock CDI Front dif Rear dif Roll bars That is just a few things I have. I will not ship motor or...
- New to the club!Dad's been gone a few years, and I've be helpin' mom 'round the farm, which includes the use of the Kodiak. So I'll be learning the maintainance end...
- 2016 Kodiak Fuel PumpHas anyone heard of any fuel pump issues on the new Kodiaks.Went for a ride today and it wouldn't start about halfway through the ride. When I turn...
- High altitude settingsHi, 1st post, I actually own a 2015 Grizzly 700 but this question is relative to a 06 660 (Carb model) Last year we went to Colorado on a ATV...