Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Edelbrock Quicksilver 2 Needles, HelpI recently bought a Edelbrock Quicksilver 2 carb and it didn't come with any extra needles. It currently has a 9-K needle in it. I was wondering what...
- Gas in the oil tank ????Hello guys n gals, I'm a newbie here in the forums and to the racing quads. I got a 04 Raptor for an old Polaris. When we traded I knew it needed a...
- 2012 YFZ carburetor tuning questionI am very new to this Forum and have done a lot of research first before coming up with my question. I just installed a slip-on Yoshimura pipe and a... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- fox long travel shocksThese came off a 06 and measure 19.5" they worked great 700 obo
- 2008 700 FI - Full Cage / Roof08 Fuel Injected 700 2318 miles, 235 hrs Alumi-Lite full cage, sunroof 27" ITP 589 tires - no rubbing, no plugs or patches JBS Sheave... […]
- Is this normal?Alright I finally held the rhino wide open for a year i didn,t go over 40 so anyway 43mph and it shut down I have no cutch mods 'hench' the reason...
- grizzly nightmare!!!!!!!!!!hello everyone and good evening from karluk alaska, sooo i just put my new motor in my 2004 grizz 660, i follwed procedure even stuck to the book, i...
- OverloadedThis afternoon, I hauled a total of 2600 pounds with my 700. I loaded the front up with 160 pounds, the rear with 280 and pull ed a small wagon... […]
- Bruin 4x4 350 tires??Hello all, I have a 2006 bruin 4x4 and want bigger better tires for it. So does anyone know for sure what the biggest size I can go on the stock...