Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 2005 YFZ crank bearingsHey guys- I am new to the forums here and just have a quick question. So... I rebuilt my 2005 YFZ 450, I forgot to put the clips and screws that...
- MSA Wheels?Hello all! I'm just new here. I would like to inquire if anyone here in the forum have bought and installed a MSA Offroad Wheels...
- Raptor Jetting 2005 660I have searched and searched with many different results so please excuse the ignorance I have a 2005 raptor 660 and I am installing a fmf power...
- I want some CV Boot GuardsAnybody got a full set of aftermarket ones they want to sell me? 2005 Rhino
- Need Odyssey PC925 Battery Replacement Before Snow StormApparently no store where I live (Wisconsin) carries Odyssey batteries anymore. Mine crapped out after 3 years. Snow storm supposedly coming tomorrow...
- Limiting strapsJust got new Bandit UTV shocks for our 660 and am looking to add limiting straps to the setup. What's the best straps to buy, and what will bolt...
- 97 Big Bear 350 hard to start in cold weatherI bought this a few years ago, rebuilt carburetor, new needle and seat, adjusted float height, idle air screw set at approx 2.5 turns. New fuel cock,...
- grizzly 600 not startingHi. Recently i have done a top end rebuild on my grizzly 600 and took it out for a test drive the other day and it was running great, so back to the...
- Hello Grizzly people!I ditched my Polaris this summer for a brand new 2015 Grizzly special edition stealth black. Wow this thing goes everywhere. I'm very impressed with...