Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- Help!!!! Pipe glowing red2005 yfz 450 just put on a new fmf power bomb and q4 installed it and rejet that carbs. Trying all kind of jets, needle position, and played with the...
- 06 raptor not starting correctlySo here's what's happening... when I first turn the key I get nothing. After turning it back and forth a few times and playing with the wires under...
- Want another quad?Hello all I was looking to buy another quad this summer and was thinking about either the YFX450R or the TRX450R both 2010 and up. I am really...
- Spare tire rackAnyone know where I can get a spare tire rack for the back of my Rhino?
- Birdshot 56Iam new to the forum from the coast of Washington st. I have 3 friends that have Rhinos also we do a lot of trail riding here. We sometimes ride the...
- Equus 5" 10,000 RPM TachWhite face back lit with rev limiter warning lite $50 & shipping 989 529-1643
- podalso guys, i posted about a wire that comes out of the pod[comp.] , if cut, and grounded, it will let you into the comp., and get a new parameter to...
- one way bearinghey guys, back!! great site, very helpfull!!!! any picks, or info. on changing out the one way bearing? need mine changed[very little engine...
- 2003 660 Grizzly Issue(Video)Hey guys, Long time lurker had to make an account today for a major issue I was riding my bike down a long straight away trail pretty fast ...