Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- new statorwires on new stator do not match up at pug in, like red from stator goes to yellow on 350 big bear. old stator has red,,blue,,white with green stripe...
- Jets and Pilots NIBOrdered stuff then found out I have other issues. These are new in package UNUSED! $8 shipped free Two 22.5 Pilots for banshee and : Genuine...
- HELP. 2001 Yamaha Big bear 400I got this four wheeler from a friend who's had it torn apart for some time. So far I've rebuilt the head, carburetor, replaced timing chain and...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Beach Prep?Upcoming Annual Pismo Beach Camp...... Done this many times, but I wanna know what kind of prep you go thru to protect the rhino from....Rust? I...
- 2004 Rhino will not go forward unless 4 wheel drive is engaged.Was riding this weekend and parked it for about 30 minutes and when I went to go again its made a popping and breaking sound and would not go...
- Parking brakeI have a 2009 Yamaha rhino 700 that I purchased used. The parking brake has been awful since day one. Went to put new pads on it today but the two...
- Hey,everyone|Hi,all people.I am new|Howdy,My dear.I'm new,this really is my first come here,I wish everyone can look after me.
- Is it safe and reliable to do a slip on and tuner?So I have been debating for a couple weeks on whether or not to buy and pipe and fuel tuner. My debate comes from deciding whether to take an...
- Really want to like the Grizzly. Please helpI figured this is the place for this question. So I've been looking for a utility-currently just have a 250 honda ex. I haven't had the chance to...