Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Washer on water pump shaft?Is there supposed to be a washer on the back of a YFZ water pump shaft. I noticed it when I pull my inner clutch cover off to replace the gasket. I...
- carb boot o rings are flat and wornwould this be enough to cause a lean condition or a "hiccup"
- Raptor 350 Stator IssuesI had a guy drop off his Raptor 350 because it was rattling and thought it needed the valves adjusted. Valve adjustment was fine, it sounded like the...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- fixed primary sheavelooking for a fixed primary sheave? anyone have one for sale? 660--2006
- Isabella Naughton Heading to Lake Elsinore for the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series*Image: http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a590/shirlpapaian/Black-Rhino300_zpspsgvgzgw.png Image:... […]
- starter spins but not turning over the motor?been having an issue with my rhino since february.....now its bad... turn the key and I can hear the starter spin but not turning over the motor...... […]
- Yamaha Kodiak 400Does anyone know why my kodiak wont start. Just like 5 days ago it was working. But I tried to start it like at less than a half a tank of gas and...
- great fishing last week endwent fishing bass and trout last weekend, was a great time lots of fun hope you enjoy the pics Image:...
- 50 mile ride today!Me and my dad rode a local woods/mountain trail today. We didn't see as single person the entire 5.5 hour ride, it was great! The rain held off too....