Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- KODIAK CARB ISSUEI have a 2003 Kodiak 400 4x4 that has started leaking gas out of the bottom of the carb. I have taken the carburetor off opened it up and cleaned it...
- warrior 350 modsok guys, i have had my warrior for awhile now and im ready for some modifications to make her somewhat faster. im not lookin for banshee speed here,...
- Yahma lube full syntheticI have a 93 warrior I just put a new clutch in it. I put regular yahma lube in just wondering if I switch to full synthetic will I get any clutch...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- New to SiteHello all. I recently purchased my first off-road vehicle and went with a 2007 Rhino 660. I am a novice on most everything mechanical so I am looking...
- Thick turquoise looking oil in air filter caseI took my air filter out to change an noticed a really thick oil in the bottom of the case. Is this normal I've never seen this in my other Yamahas...
- i need 660 engine helpI f'ed up my engine shortly after I bought my 2006 rhino a few years ago. it's just been sitting in my garage since. I had a deal worked out to buy a...
- 29.5 outlaws on a stock 14 grizzly 700Recently came across a deal where I can get ahold of some 29.5 outlaws. As yall know there isnt a lift for a 2014 grizzly yet and I was wondering has...
- questions on making a 14 grizzly 700 snorkelIm going to be making a "nut buster" snorkel for my grizz. My questions are how much spa flex hose do I need to run the belt snorkels to In front of...
- Starter PlungerDid anyone of you guy's got problem with stater plunger cable. Mine always go back to normal position as free as throttle ????