Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 2012 YFZ carburetor tuning questionI am very new to this Forum and have done a lot of research first before coming up with my question. I just installed a slip-on Yoshimura pipe and a... […]
- this site is some bullishI see everyone else on here helping ppl aint no one got sgit to say to me everyone looks but dont help ive already tried to help some ppl wtf guys
- need help 87 warrior got a 88-89 stator can i make it workWell guys i realized i have a 88-89 stator on my 87warrior,it has spark,compression etc..it seems ignition timing is offon the stator plugs i have...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Best windshieldFolks, I bought a used 660 from a guy who made a windshield for the front. It is a full windshield. He also zip tied clear plastic sheeting on the... […]
- Looking for 660 primary outside sheaveI shelled my clutch and it took out the thin aluminum pieces that hold the rollers on the outside sheave. If anyone has one that they would part... […]
- Baja Designs Debuts Squadron® Sport and Reduces Squadron® Pro PricingWe are excited to introduce the NEW Squadron® Sport, the first of many LED lights being developed for our NEW sport line. Our next gen... […]
- Advice on 05 Kodiak starting problem (how bad is it??)I am considering swapping someone for a 05 Kodiak 400 2x and feel I might be getting too good of a deal. Don't know him (I know...)but he SAYS the... […]
- Best 55" TV under $1K/OptionsWell, its time for a new tv. I'm looking for a 55" TV. I currently have a 42" LG LCD that is almost 4 years old. I recently moved into a real nice...
- 06 Grizzly carb problem?I have an 06 Grizzly 660 that was running poor- was really hard starting(could get it running basically holding my hand over the intake and full...