Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 2006 raptor 350 revs really high while only at half throttleI am new on here and just the other day my 2006 raptor 350 started to rev really high while I was only at half throttle. It starts and idles fine but...
- 2001 Warrior Clutch IssueToday i did the raptor clutch cable mod and before that the wheeler ran fine. Now that i did the mod, as soon as i put it in gear it stalls. Not sure...
- Raptor FaceliftI'm giving my Raptor 660 a little make over and found some aftermarket '05 rear fenders I like. Does anyone know if '05 660 plastics bolt on to an... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Front DiffHello. Has anyone ever had two of the 3 bolts just come out of the front differential? If so, should the new ones be lock tightened in? I have a 2009...
- Who's going to the Silver State 300?We'll be there with our loaded trailer and awesome prices on any last minute equipment you may need. Pumpers... […]
- Stock 04 6602004 Yamaha Rhino 660 (http://fayar.craigslist.org/snw/4982594727.html) Stock 04 660, located in Rogers,Arkansas. Runs and rides good. […]
- ridingHello everyone :P So im thinking about getting grizzly like 2009yrs or so. Būt im kind confused IF im going to find places to ride. Anyonw had... […]
- Custom CV Boot ProtectorsHey all, finally decided to become a member, so that i could add to the HOW TO's. After tearing my CV boot in the rear, i wanted to put on some... […]
- Climbing a North Georgia mountain streamI can't explain why . . . . but I love the feeling I get when I climb and follow trails near mountain streams :happy: Few pics from 4/24/15 .... […]