Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 02 blaster head gasket issue?I need help! I have a 2002 blaster 200. I was riding yesterday and when I clicked 2nd gear it died. I started it back up and wouldn't idle, had to...
- Checking valve clearnace and Gold PlugsDoing this for the first time on the old 2011 Grizz 700 and have a few q's? I've found valve clearance specs as such... Intake 0.09–0.13 mm...
- 15+ barker dual exhaust raptor700New never used barker dual for 15 and up raptor700. Has all hardware and 2 spark arrestors and 2 quiet cores. Powder coated black. Asking $600 obo...
- editing content under user nameUnder my user name it would read member, now it reads slow poke, how do i go about changing this? Thanks.
- BRP Rhino Tach???Does Black Rhino Performance still make a tach for the Rhino?
- Greetings from Idaho!Hello, I'm a newbie from Idaho. I have an '06 660. This is my first sxs, but I am a longtime Yamaha guy. So far my experience has been a kick in the...
- Questions about the One Way Bearing and CVTSo I bought a 08 450 Grizz recently and since I purchased it, I have noticed a clunking or rattling noise from the CVT area when the engine brake is...
- Sizzling Summer WHEEL DEALS with CarCareONE!Image: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/images/cc1Wheel100JulyVisa16.jpg Between *Sunday, July 24th* and *Saturday, August 6th, 2016*, receive a...
- 700 Grizzly Alternator - Help GrizzleeGalHello All, GrizzleeGal here. I own and operate a Tilapia farm in Haiti. Looking for quickest manner to source an alternator for my Grizzy 700....