Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- HELP!!!!! cracked caseI joined this forum today to find some help i appreciate if u can help me out Previous owner had gooped up stator cover with rtv and had a minor oil...
- 06 Raptor 350 Service ManualDoes anyone have a link to a service manual that works? I have searched multiple sites without luck. thanks in advance! […]
- Pre-Labor Day Tire SaleImage: http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg166/DTDForums/Mics/20919355-c95c-4089-b780-00b389998460_zps3e65b939.png If you're looking for Labor Day... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Please help can't outrun my brother in laws rhino!Ok, to start off bought another rhino 660 has a mikuni carb, an amr racing cdi other than that don't know what else is done to it and I can't outrun... […]
- WTB 2 batteriesRight now i have have 2 dead Odyssey PC925 batteries that need to be replaced. I'm looking for 2 more PC925's or just 2 stock. 03 GMC... […]
- Rhino parts and motorRHINO 660 04-06 DIGITAL METER 150.00 SHIPPED Yamaha Rhino 660 Multi Function Digital Meter Kit 2004 2006 04 06 | eBay... […]
- 45th Annual CCC Fall Color Tour - Oct 4-5 Rose City MichiganThis ride is for ORV 50" or less. 2, 3 and 4wheels ;) 80 Mile trail ride on October 4, Rose City Michigan. This is a high quality fall color tour... […]
- PERSONAL C.V.T. SERVICE VIDEOS WITH THOUGHTS.....I decided to take some video while changing my C.V.T. set-up after the 455 ride. I wanted to show some mishandling of the primary and what can... […]
- Grizzly 700 Engine OverhaulSo lately I have been doing the stator upgrade after it took a dump on me 20miles out on the trails and am putting a 11.5:1 piston and mudbuster cam...