Yamaha Dual Purpose
2010 Yamaha WR250R
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 18th, 2009 at 10:41 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
Descended from YZ and WR, the WR250R offers trail or street performance. who to write an essay You are looking at the next generation of high performance dual sport machines. Inspired by our legendary WR series, the 2010 Yamaha WR250R is a machine that offers incredible performance on the road and off. Discover for yourself just how the 250cc of fuel injected power can push the limits of perform... more.
2010 Yamaha XT250
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 3:03 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A strong engine, long travel and more offer versatility and all-around function. A reliable fuel efficient 4-stroke engine calls the shots on the 2010 Yamaha XT250. But reliability isn't necessarily what you'll be thinking of when the pavement ends and your adventure really begins. Whether commuting around town or exploring the back country, the Yamaha XT250 is a fun loving dual sport... more.
2010 Yamaha TW200
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 2nd, 2009 at 12:28 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Dual Purpose
A low seat, great handling, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a burly 4-stroke engine, have cemented the 2010 Yamaha TW200's reputation as a fantastic dual purpose motorcycle. Whether you are a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times. Where to? Big fat tires that deliver great tractionand rider comfort make the 2010 TW200 the most distinctiv... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 1989 Big Bear tiresHey guys and gals, I have a 1989 Yamaha Big Bear. The tires that came on it are 25-8-12 (front) 25-10-12 (rear). My friend recently gave me a set...
- YFZ 450 Top End Rattle??I'm looking at a YFZ450 for my son and went to check it out today. It had a slight "rattle" that sounded like a loose timing chain and was wondering...
- Photos fo ATVsAnyone know where I can go to find a ton of photos for ATVs? This is not code for anything! I just want to find a forum with lots of photos of custom...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- more pulling powerHey everyone I just purchased my first Rihno. It's a 700, has 6" lift and 33" on 16" rims. The guy I got it from said the motor and all is stock...
- Nor Cal Rock Race | Round 1 PHOTOSHere's some shots from the first round of the Nor Cal Rock Race! More photos can be found on our Facebook album Here...
- New Drive Belt Temp. Gauge Available @ BlackRhino Performance!*The RAZORBACK TECHNOLOGY DRIVE BELT TEMP GAUGE**The All New Razorback Technology Belt Temperature Gauge. Get Real-Time infrared belt temperature...
- 07 Kodiak 450 Front Outer CV Boot ReplacementSo just noticed my front left outer cv boot on my 07 kodiak 450 has a tiny tear in it. Just wondering, when replacing that boot, do you have to...
- My 2014 grizzly 450 sluggishI think I might have water in the carburetor, not real sure but whenever I give it gas it is sluggish and then it responds and I can go. Sometimes I...
- Bleeding BrakesChanged pads on all 4 sides yesterday. Afterwards the rear were spongy. Some questions. 1) Can air get in the lines if I didn't take any lines...