2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica Revealed
0 CommentsPosted by prd on April 13th, 2010 at 2:20 pm under Yamaha Scooter
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer Yamaha unveiled yesterday the 2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica scooter, aimed at bringing users closer to the competitive spirit of Moto GP riders Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo. Finished in Fiat Yamaha Team livery, the 2010 Aerox Fiat Yamaha Team Race Replica is easy to handle and features a host of race-inspired details. The manufacturer says ... more.
2010 Yamaha TMAX
0 CommentsPosted by prd on December 15th, 2009 at 1:53 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Scooter
The all-new Super Sport scooter blurs the boundries between scooter and motorcycle. Powered by a twin cylinder, liquid cooled, 499cc engine the 2010 Yamaha TMAX offers the comfort and performance of a motorcycle in a scooter design. The 2010 TMAX is perfect for zipping around the city or discovering the faraway wonders that this great country has to offer. Maximum scooter. Blurring the bo... more.
2010 Yamaha Majesty
0 CommentsPosted by prd on November 25th, 2009 at 12:05 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Scooter
Ready to go beyond city streets with punchy performance and practical features galore. The 2010 Yamaha Majesty, one of 2 "maxi" scooters in our 2010 Yamaha line-up. The 395cc 2010 Majesty pumps out the power of a motorcycle with the convenience and comfort of a scooter. Offering a fully automatic transmission, an upgright riding position, great weather protection, and tons of room for a passeng... more.
2010 Yamaha BWs / Zuma 125
2 CommentsPosted by prd on November 20th, 2009 at 3:17 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Scooter
The 125cc 4-stroke Zuma - at home on unpaved roads with the attitude you want for the street. Check out the fun loving, sporty, 2010 Yamaha BWs 125 (called the Zuma 125 in the USA). The ever popular 2010 BWs 50 (called the Zuma in the USA) has a larger sibling. The increased engine displacement and more roomy design expands the functionality of the BWs/Zuma 125, making it a great urban commuter... more.
2010 Yamaha Vino 125
3 CommentsPosted by prd on November 16th, 2009 at 5:01 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Scooter
The 2010 Yamaha Vino 125 gives you everything you want in a scooter: a peppy ride, Euro inspired styling, clean, 4-stroke performance and incredible fuel economy. It's also got lots of room for a passenger and storage space under the seat for whatever you need on your daily commute. Think about all the things that you look for in a scooter. Let's run down a little checklist,... more.
2010 Yamaha XF50 C-Cubed C3
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 14th, 2009 at 11:55 am under 2010 Models, Yamaha Scooter
A cool-looking, functional transport tool with nine gallons of storage and fuel injection. Looking for the fun way to zip around town? Looking for a scooter with lots of storage space? Looking for an affordable yet environmentally responsible form of transportation? Look no further..., Your search is over. Check out the 2010 Yamaha "C Cubed" 50cc, 4-stroke scooter that is easy on the wallet, la... more.
2010 Yamaha Vino Classic 50
1 CommentsPosted by prd on November 9th, 2009 at 2:08 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Scooter
he Euro-styled four-stroke for economical, practical, fun transportation. The stylish 2010 Yamaha Vino offers clean, quiet, fuel efficient 4-stroke performance. The easy to ride 2010 Vino makes more sense than ever as gas prices continue to spiral upwards. Fully automatic transmission, and locking under seat storage make the Vino a sensible fun loving alternative form of transport. Euro form... more.
2010 Yamaha BWs / Zuma 50
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 29th, 2009 at 9:31 pm under 2010 Models, Yamaha Scooter
The 2010 Yamaha BW's 50 (called the Zuma in the USA) fully-automatic transmission and electric starting means effortless, twist-and-go riding, and there's lots of room for two. There's also plenty of power in the 49cc reed-valve engine. Livin for the city? This is your ride. Good things come in small packages. Back by popular demand, the sporty Zuma is a fantastic combination of fun and prac... more.
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Would this be an improvement to the 700R?Since I rode my gs500f for the first time through the gears, 5 gears just don't seem enough... Would a factory Raptor 700R with 6 spd tranny be... […]
- bansheeI have a 2001 banshee and i have dmc alien exhausts,35mm keihin carbs,v-force 4 reeds.I want to install a 10 mil stroker crank will the oem cases... […]
- Should I rebuild the top end?New user here! :hey: Long story short, my brother has a habit of taking things apart and not putting them back together. His 2002 Wolverine 4x4... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Anyone have a stock tailgate the want to sell?Just Looking for a stock tailgate to buy......15126 shipping […]
- rhino parts for saleI have a complete stock rhino 660 wiring harness,computer,exc stock fuel tank for sale name a price […]
- How to adjust Progressive 425 hd shocksHave the progressive 425 hd shocks that are on factory setting. want to soften the ride up . how do i adjust them? […]
- How is this for a replacement fan8 inch New Automotive Radiator Cooling Fan | eBay... […]
- 1998 grizzly 600 performanceOk so I have had this 98 600 since last summer. It had 27" itp mud lites on it already. I guess my confusion lies with engine performance. When I... […]
- replaceing throttle cablehello guys i was wondering if i can just reroute the throttle cable down through the handlebars and snake it back to the carb or do i have to take... […]