Packard Bell dot VR46 Valentino Rossi edition
0 CommentsPosted by prd on December 15th, 2009 at 8:59 pm under Yamaha News
Sure, it’s what’s on the inside that really counts. But if you’r the superficial type that likes to judge a netbook by its cover, Packard Bell’s got a real looker for you. Notebook Italia dug up some photos of a new Packard Bell Valentino Rossi edition of the company’s dot notebook. make penis bigger http://www.howtoincreasepenisize.com/ Rossi, in case you don’t follow Italian motorc... more.
Canadian Superbike Championship Bans 2010 Yamaha’s from Racing
0 CommentsPosted by prd on December 11th, 2009 at 11:28 am under Yamaha News
Toronto, ON – Among the agenda items for today’s meeting of the Parts Canada Superbike Championship Road Race Management Group was an explanation regarding the status of Yamaha models in the 2010 National Championship. With the opening day of the winter Canadian Motorcycle Show season slated for the downtown Toronto Convention Centre this Friday, December 11, series organizers considered it... more.
British Bike Buyers Gone Naked
1 CommentsPosted by prd on December 9th, 2009 at 2:35 pm under Yamaha Motorcycle, Yamaha News
According to the latest figures released by the Motor Cycle Industry Association (MCI), although overall sales in the UK still following a downtrend, the naked bike sector has consolidated its growth during the month of November, recording a one per cent increase in new registrations in the year to date, compared to the same period in 2008. The biggest-selling bike in November was the Yamaha YB... more.
Yamaha HV-X Hybrid Debuts in Tokyo
1 CommentsPosted by prd on October 27th, 2009 at 12:10 pm under Yamaha News
GOING virtually unnoticed among the outlandish machines at this year's Tokyo show stood a machine that gives the clearest indication yet of the sort of bike we could all be riding in our increasingly environmentally-friendly future. While most of the concept bikes at the show were little more than mock-ups designed to offer stylists a free hand, Yamaha's HV-X – or Hybrid Vehicle (eXperimental... more.
Yamaha showcases EC-f all-electric motorcycle at Tokyo Motor Show
0 CommentsPosted by prd on October 23rd, 2009 at 12:07 pm under Yamaha News
Shown at the Tokyo Motor Show the Yamaha EC-f is a electric commuter vehicles designed to make motorcycle riding easy. how to increase penis size It's made from lightweight aluminium and runs on a lithium-ion battery which can be plugged into a normal electrical socket for recharging. Makers say it has been designed to feel familiar for people of all ages regardless of their previous rid... more.
Stewart at Rockstar Energy Drink U.S. Open
0 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on October 11th, 2009 at 10:03 am under Yamaha News, Yamaha Racing
LAS VEGAS (October 10, 2009) – James Stewart, who rides for the San Manuel Yamaha race team, swept both nights of racing to win his third Rockstar Energy Drink U.S. Open tonight inside the MGM Grand Garden Arena and took home $100,000. GEICO Powersports Honda’s Dan Reardon, of Murrieta, Calif., won the holeshot before being passed by Monster Energy/Kawasaki’s Ryan Villopoto, of Poulsbo, W... more.
BSB: Win VIP Airwaves Yamaha British Superbike tickets!
1 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on October 9th, 2009 at 8:52 pm under Featured, Yamaha News, Yamaha Racing
Want to 'KICK UP A GEAR' and 'live your dream'? Airwaves Pro can help you do just that. Airwaves sugarfree gum has joined forces with Mirror.co.uk to give you the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to the final round of the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship at Oulton Park on Sunday 11th October. To help you 'KICK UP A GEAR' Airwaves is encouraging you to get in the zone by wi... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- paddle size questionI have a built 2001 Raptor 686 in the 52-60 HP range. I have a set of sand stars that I'm not thrilled about. I ride in the silver lake sand dunes in...
- 1990 Big Bear disc brake conversion?I just picked up a 1990 Big Bear project bike. The front brakes are totally shot and rusted out, so I will need to possibly rebuild the whole brake...
- 97 warrior 350 need helpI can not get it to start with electric start cold motor turns over got spark and it acts like I'm not getting enough fuel? If I put my hand over the...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Long travel make on my ride????I didn't know if the suspension kit on my recently purchased rhino looks familiar to anyone? I believe it's a +6 but not totally positive. I have... […]
- Super pumped new rhino junkieGreat to be on your forum. Can't wait to gain some knowledge about our new machine!! Just got a 2008 rhino 700 that appears to be well built. ... […]
- 2012 Rhino 7002012 Yamaha Rhino 700 EFI with 4wd, Great condition used only for hunting and yard work. All stock with 152 hours , has 3000lbs Winch, doors, Sedona...
- Yamaha Glide plateHello, I just put my glide plate on and can't figure out how to get the tabs that stick out past the front wheel wells to bolt up in there. I... […]
- CoolantHello again, I've noticed my fan coming on more frequently on my 2014 700 then my old 2006 660's did. It also feels hotter down by my legs and... […]
- 2007 Grizzly fan issues/overheatingOK, here's the issue. My fan NEVER comes on when running. It comes on when I shut it down, as such it overheats. So. I've pulled the plastics,...