Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Problems with my 05 yfz 450I have a 05 Yfz 450 it ran great for a hour or so. I shut it off and it gave me a bit of trouble starting when it started and i took off it started...
- HELPHey guys quick question.. I just got my 06 yfz450 a few days ago and today was the first time I really got to ride. My warning temp light had came on...
- NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! 08 yfz!!!need help peep!! have a 08 yfz has HMF slip on,new k&n air filter,no lid,168 main,45 pilot,35 leak,ncvq needle on 4th clip,zip tie mod,tors mod and...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- TICKING! Valve or piston rod?I have a 2012 700 that took in water and shut off. Took it home, drained oil and filled with kerosene, drained and filled with oil and put on a new...
- rhinoneed help have 700 rhino 2009 low batt on screen not batt how can i test stator
- new membernew member i have 2009 700 rhino went for a ride to day after 30 min. low batt show on screen 12.5 keeps going down to motor quits ,have new batt
- Cheap oversive footpegs you can buy for $13So I was going to make my own set of footpegs after seeing the ones on my buddies XMR. Unfortunatley CanAm wants big money for those. The GYTR pegs...
- 2014 Grizzly 450hey guys my 2014 grizzly 450 is acting crazy. I loaned it out and the person got mud and water into the air box. So following things I've read on... […]
- All settled in from the big move!Sorry I have been quiet for a while. Our family made the big move from IL to AZ. It was quite a job! We moved to a mountain town about 1 1/2 hours...