Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Warrior starting issuesI know my bike will start as it ran yesterday for an hour or so idling fine and riding great. Today I went to try and start and I cannot get it to...
- Oil leak from cylinder head?As I have said before I am new to this forum and quads so I pretty uninformed on this stuff. I noticed an oil leak coming from around the cylinder...
- Warrior snowplow infoTried searching and haven't found what I needed until now hopefully. Looking for pics on how everyone mounted there's and what ones they used. I know...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Parting out a 07 Rhino 660Good frame. Motor block Seats Carb Stock CDI Front dif Rear dif Roll bars That is just a few things I have. I will not ship motor or...
- I know it's a old subject. Gorilla axles.I have a I shock +3 mid travel kit and broke one of their axles. I have a full set of gorillas that have never been installed. I installed the driver...
- Cold Blooded 660/686Anyone else's Rhino that has a carb have an issue with being cold blooded? I will full choke my rhino to start it and let it run at full choke til...
- Tips for getting to the rear grease fittingsI am looking for any ideas on how to grease the bottom grease fittings on a 2015 Grizzly 700. The regular grease gun end will not work because it is...
- Any issues with the new 2014+ grizzlies?I drop in here a couple times a year to see what is new. I frequent the polaris forums because they have such a huge customer base that there is...
- Troubleshooting Warn winch !I have an older (discontinued) warn 2.5ci . It came on the bike when I bought it, it broke down once , I took it apart and after reading some...