Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- Warrior 350 won't start.... HELPHello I have I think a 2000 yamaha warrior 350 and it won't start. I just replaces the spark plug wire, starter and solenoid relay. The electric...
- Transmission Fluid as Engine Oil?I am trying to see what I can do to reduce some of the noise from my 09 yfzr. The motor has been rebuilt along with some improvements. My engine...
- Question about WR crank swapI've searched and searched about info on the swap but everything I've came across has talked about an 04-06 yfz. My bike is an 07 with a bad crank...
- More fun #2After rain off and on all night we took the clean rhino out for a run. Did 18.4 miles, took 1.2 gallons to fillup for "More fun #3" coming.
- Grab handleLooking for the passenger seat grab handle that has the "D" strap attached to it. Let me know shipped to 93292. Thanks
- Clutch HelpI am experiencing problems with my clutch as my rpms and speed increases it seems as if my Rhino 660 is coming out of gear, I pulled the cover off...
- hellohow going i just got a griz 2012 700 going to use it to hunt fish camp so far so good thanks g :peace:
- soft front brakeshey all. so my front brakes are very soft. first squeeze i can get the lever all the way to the handlebars without much resistance at all. but if...
- 12" wheelsanyone have take off wheels? looking for 12" wheel for my kodiak Brian