Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- C-list Sellers - 5 Signs You are working with a scam ArtistOccasionally it appears as if confidence men have obtained control of the world wide web. Wherever you change, quality sites, like Craigslist.org,...
- Can't find Rebuild for Front Master CylinderGuys.. I am having problems finding the correct Rebuild for my front master cylinder, I have ordered 2 now and they are both correct for the... […]
- WTB: YFM225 Owner's ManualLooking for a YFM225 owner's manual if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with. I believe mine is an '86. Will update of I find out otherwise. ...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Anyone near Ventura CA have a spare axle ASAP!My bud just busted a stock right rear axle in Ballinger, i am heading up in the morning and told him I would try to find one so we can ride the...
- Turkey Day & Black Friday Sale!Image: http://www.utvinc.com/sidebarimg/TurkeyFridaySlider.jpg
- DENALI PLOW Black Friday -- Backorder SaleHey RHINO Gang, Well here's your chance to save some money on our DENALI plows if you are willing to wait just a bit. Due to incredibly high demand... […]
- used 660 2006 vintageHello folks, I have been looking at ATV's (used) and found a couple of what seems to be decent used bikes. Both have around 1000 miles on the...
- Squeaky noise from rear end 2012 700I have this noisy squeaking sound coming from my 12 700 grizzly. It makes it when your barely moving but when you pick up speed it goes away. Not...
- I'm ScroogeHi All, My wife and I are in central Indiana and we now have 2 Grizzly's, a 550 & a 450, both are 2014 and so far we really like them. Had the 550... […]