Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 2017 Yamaha Grizzly AxlesDoes anyone know who makes axles for the new 2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700?
- 1992 250 Yamaha timberwolfAre there any other 4wheelers compatible with a 1992 250 timberwolf? Mine needs the gears in the rear end so I'm looking for either a whole rear end...
- 2017 Yamaha Grizzly AxlesI broke my right front axle, does anyone know a company that makes them for a 2017 Yamaha Grizzly?
- 2005 660 rhino no top speed and low power and get heavy vibrationTrying to figure out my rhino I bought. Runs fine takes off good but just doesn't get up to speed... and has low power climbing. Replaced the belt...
- Need help with 2009 pleaseI'm posting on behalf of my dad. Awhile back he and his friend were riding and hit a really really bad wash out and ever since it has been doing...
- More Power!!!Hey everyone! This is for all you diehard Rhino Fans! Want more power for all of your lights and stereo?! How's 60 amps?! UTV Inc's system is...
- Blew my transmission on 700.. Looking for case.. 550 same as 700?Hey guys... I posted in another thread my terrible experience with my 2012 Grizzly 700 eps model with 1551 miles and the trans blew apart and cracked...
- Amsoil 75-90 Synthetic ?I picked up Amsoil 75/90 Synthetic Gear oil. It is not Severe gear or Marine. Getting close to 20 hour service and debating if i need in severe gear...
- Water in Front diff.Hi all, I'm having trouble with my front differential is always full of water. I'm in water maybe up to the tires at the most but never high enough...