Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- yfm350xh wiringI have a warrior 350 1996 and the wiring is a mess I have two cdi boxes each having different color wires for stator anyway I can get one spark with...
- Plastidip 2004 yamaha warriorI currently have my quad completely stripped down and Ihave some extra plasti dip. So iI'm thinking I'm gonna paint everything black just on this... […]
- Yamaha warrior light questionsI purchased four of these by accident on eBay was only wanting 2. But since I have then I was wanting to wire two under the front fender kind of as...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Back up lightswhere can I get the pigtail and relay if I want to add back up lights?
- Nor Cal Rock Racing Series Championship Sept. 6thJoin us at the 2014 RUFFSTUFF Nor Cal Rock Racing Championship Series Round #3 on Saturday, Sept. 6th! It's going to be the last race of the... […]
- New shoesI had new shoes put on today! Attachment 34963 (http://www.rhinoforums.net/attachments/wheels-tires/34963-new-shoes-imageuploadedbyoff-road-forums1408570611.479774.jpg)Attachment 34964...
- 660 GRIZZLY with 5 1/2" LIFT KIT on 31" OUTLAWSA Short Compilation of the Big Grizz. Feel free to comment and share https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avgdzFzxGTs&list=UUOHn_8xQGtESfD_u66W6XsA ... […]
- 2014 Grizzly 700 Engine Problem... Need HelpSo I am stumped here. I am going to tell the whole story because I feel it is likely relevant. So as some may know or remember, I sank my 2014... […]
- New Yamaha owner questionsI just purchased a 2014 Grizzly 550 coming from a 2002 Sportsman 500. First off this forum has been really helpful in learning about the machine and... […]