Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- banshee Or kx250fHello all, this is my first post here, so sorry if this is the wrong area for this, I put a thread up on ThumperTalk, but it's a bit one sided as one...
- Wolverine / Big Bear 350 ring gearSo I scored a gearless locker for my 2004 Wolverine 350 and went to install it last weekend. Long story short I got all of the bolts out of the ring...
- New to banshee thoughts on previos owners modsWhats up guys, no stranger to 2 strokes but this is my first banshee and i want to clarify some mods the previous owner did, First bored .100...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Online Sale!Take a look at our eBay store for lots of great deals! Something for everyone and everything! More being added daily, no offer refused! ...
- Fs: power commander & fuel controller-used power commander 3 usb $75 -used big gun fuel controller, same as dobeck, Alba, trinity, etc $50
- 450 Rhino -removing digital dash, going to indicator lightsI have an 08 450 Rhino. The digital dash has moisture in it and wont light. Rather then spend $200+ for a new meter I opted to buy the idiot light...
- EHS Moded LidPlease correct me if I am wrong but the way I see the EHS air box is like this... As an OEM, unmodified lid the air enters the unobstructed but...
- 2014 grizzly backfiringI've been having an issue with my exhaust popping and backfiring on decel. I changed my exhaust to a big gun Eco about a month ago but it seems to...
- 2015 vs 2016 Grizzly 700 ReviewThese are my "opinions" only! :peace: So Thursday I finally got a chance to take the new 2015 out to stretch her legs. It had 0 km's as there has...