Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- 1990 Big Bear disc brake conversion?I just picked up a 1990 Big Bear project bike. The front brakes are totally shot and rusted out, so I will need to possibly rebuild the whole brake...
- 97 warrior 350 need helpI can not get it to start with electric start cold motor turns over got spark and it acts like I'm not getting enough fuel? If I put my hand over the...
- is there a pull start kit for the 95 350 4x4 wolverine?is there a pull start kit for the 95 350 4x4 wolverine?
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- suspensionWe just bought a 2006 Rhino and left rear axle is bent. Right side was replaced before purchase,machine has 26x11R 12 tires (280x65R12). Would it be...
- Newbie from SW CoHello, We are new to off roading life but are excited to ride! Looking forward to learning a lot on this site as well as making new friends. We just...
- 08 Rhino 700 San Diego2008 Green Rhino 700 in Excellent condition with just over 100hrs. All maintenance up to date by local dealer. Black Rhino 4seater cage with... […]
- Blew my trannyWent camping this weekend and rode my quad for two days and at the end of the second day I was doing about 40 km/h down the road and hear a loud...
- Slow starting kodiakI have a Kodiak 400 4x4, it is starting real slow. Turns over real slow, once it starts, it runs great. I took the plug out and still turns over... […]
- Grizzly Sale NoticeJust saw this Grizzly sale notice. HUGE YAMAHA 4X4 ATV SALE!!! ONLY 1 DAY LEFT!!! BELOW DEALER COST!!!!!... […]