Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 2003 yamaha warrior starter verry weird need helpOk need help just put new bottom and top end on my warrior with hot rods crank and transmission bearing and piston and rings i took it it for the...
- yfz kicker no fire/won't chargeI've got a 2006 yfz I bought that had a kicker kit and the previous owner gutted the wiring harness and removed the electric start and stated that it...
- 97 Warrior no sparkA buddy dropped of a non running 97 Warrior with no spark. The coil checked out so I got a replacement CDI box. Plugged in the CDI and tested the...
- UTV INC eBay LISTINGS - NEW & USED Inventory!UTV INC eBay LISTINGS - NEW & USED Inventory! We are doing some summer cleaning and putting items up daily. New, old, used, NOS, old inventory,...
- New RH-5R Accessories On Sale5 days of RH-5R Accessories on Sale for 25% off! Get the most out of your Little Blue Radio with new accessories that have just been added. Sale will...
- Rugged Radios is the Official Communications of PNW Offroad Racing SeriesWe are very happy to announce that Rugged Radios is the Official Communications of the Pacific Northwest Offroad Racing Series! Best of luck to all...
- So I'm at the Yami dealerLooking at the new Grizzly's. I was looking at the Rubicon and the Grizzly. They sell both. I am trying to decide which one to get but the Grizz...
- The Moose LoopHas anyone done this loop? I was thinking of taking off in Rangeley. Looks like a nice 170 mile ride!
- New member from... Haiti!Hello everyone! My name is Jason. My wife (Allison) and I live in Haiti, on the island of La Gonave. A few guys from the states donated an...