Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Does anyone race their Warrior?I'm just curious if anyone on here actually races their Warrior anymore? I'm going to race one of mine next year to give my 450 a break from time to...
- Banshee reliability engine wizeHello I currently own a yamaha blaster and I have been having alot of engine issues. I havent had very good luck with it. I was wondering if a... […]
- FS: 2012 Range Evoque Pure & 2010 Lexus RX FWD 4dr HybridI have (LHD) 2012 Land Rover Range Evoque Pure With 2010 Lexus RX FWD 4dr Hybrid, Well maintain low mileage,Full Options,Gulf Specifications,...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Stock OEM Headlight pigtailshey guys.. looking for a set of Stock Headlight pigtails. the ones that connect the bulbs to the wiring harness. Anything that fits an 06/660 ... […]
- Quiet Exhaust OptionsPicked up my 2007 660 Rhino this weelend, first thing that needs to go is the loud aftermarket exhaust. When I look in the local ads I see lots of...
- Power Steering Installation ???When re-installing the rectifier did you have to install it upside-down? Or do I have something wrong going on? This is on a '08 700 w/ Super ATV...
- Water pump weep hoseHi all! Have a 2013 Grizzly 550 and was changing oil on it today and noticed some antifreeze on the skid plate when taking it off. It is coming... […]
- Bronco shocksI was surfing around & came across Bronco ATV selling aftermarket gas charged shocks at a very reasonable price. 10% stiffer spring with preload adj...
- Extended Warranty costsJust got an email from the dealer, 4 yr extended warranty 699.00, whats your thoughts??