Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Got my first ATVI just picked up my first atv. It's a 1998 Warrior 350. It runs great. I just changed oil and filter and spark plug. The guy I got it from says the...
- Upgrading to the new yfzr really worth it?Hey guys! Looking for some help, currebtly have an 08 with a pretty considerable amount of mods but I have fallen in live with the new 2016's, yes...
- yamaha warrior axle troublei cant get the axle out of the barring carrier i took the hole axle off the quad and have been hitting it but it wont budge the disk brake caliper...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- MSD Charge Speed enhancerHas anyone used the MSD speed enhancer? What does it do? Does it really work? Is it separate from the MSD CDI? Thanks
- Rear Diff SwapTodd, I need a lil bit of your expertise here. I have an '06 660 with a bad rear diff. I found one nearby out of an '08 700, will it mount up...
- Want to buy long travel rhinoI'm looking for a long travel rhino turnkey ready to go..price range 7500-8000..
- Snow Plow Front Mount Install with Yamaha HD Front BumperIf you are interested in adding a permanent front mount plow system to your Grizzly but you have a Yamaha HD front bumper, you will need to modify...
- wheel offsetcan i use a 5+2 offset rim on my grizzly 700 the rim im looking at is the itp steel delta black
- Rear diff, this look normal?As some of you know, I am doing an almost full resto on all moving parts on my 660, and I found this... Image:...