Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- throttle misfireI have a 08 450 wolverine. It only has 350 miles on it. It was running perfect until we crossed a creek and it died. The creek was axle deep, no big...
- Yfz450r tps questionWhat would it mean if my quad only runs if my tps is set @ .90+? Recommended setting is .67-.68.
- 1989 Big Bear tiresHey guys and gals, I have a 1989 Yamaha Big Bear. The tires that came on it are 25-8-12 (front) 25-10-12 (rear). My friend recently gave me a set...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- '08 700 - Is This Right??I just bought an '08 Rhino 700 today. It is my first experience with this type of machine (Ultramatic -type transmission). I have driven a friend's...
- New owner need help!Hey, Hope this os the right place to post this. I just purchased a 04 rhino 660 from a family friend. The older gentleman that owned it used it to...
- Hi newbie hereHey newbie here just bought my first side by side. Purchased an old 04 from a family friend. Gonna be posting a lot in here as I think it needs some...
- 2007 450 Rear Diff IssueWent to drain the rear diff on a 450 that has been sitting for awhile. No fluid to drain only a few globs of what looks like grease. When I go yo...
- good oil?1999 yamaha grizzly 600.. mobil1 MT 10w40 synthetic oil.. would this be good oil ?
- grizzly partswhere is a good place to buy parts online canadian.. new parts and used parts. thks hope this os ok