Posts Tagged ‘doha’
Spies and Edwards shine in Qatar for Tech3
0 CommentsPosted by prd on March 19th, 2010 at 1:15 pm under Yamaha Racing
Ben Spies was in sparkling form to post a best time of 1’55.954 that secured him a stunning third place on the timesheets. Earlier on a balmy night in Doha, Spies had topped the timesheets for a brief period in the six-hour session that ran from 6pm to midnight. What made the reigning World Superbike champion's performance even more remarkable was he had never ridden under the floodlight... more.
- June 2015 (14)
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- No startI have a 05 660R and I was driving and then I heard a rattling sound from the cam chain side of the engine. So, I got it home and ran it around more...
- HELP! Starter Clutch/One Way BearingBought a new starter clutch one way bearing for my 98 warrior 350 and of course I dropped it on the ground and two rollers popped out. From what I...
- Wanted: DMC Alien exhaust for 660RYeah, I know this is way out there, probably a long shot, but I really need the muffler for the complete DMC Alien system for my 2002 660R. My pipes...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- New Coated Machined Sheaves!!!Here is a article I just wrote on our site about our new sheave coating. Hunterworks Machined Sheave Coating We coat all new machined... […]
- Jerett Brooks Wins Round 7 of LOORRS*Image: http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a590/shirlpapaian/BR_Web_Invoice_logo_zps1g2zw2pg.png * *“Black Rhino/Racer X Motorsports Sponsored... […]
- Help finding which brand axle i havehello all, I bought my rhino with quite a lot of aftermarket parts and now have issues..... I noticed my rhino not having power to get me up a... […]
- Mercer, WI Ride Lots of PICSTook a week long vacation, went up to a friends cabin. 3.5 hour drive for me and the ole 94. Prepare for lots of pics, I like taking pics lol. ... […]
- 03 Kodiak won't starthi. I have a 2003 Yamaha kodiak 400 4x4. 2 weeks ago it was running. but for some reason the next day it wouldn't turn on. Right know it just cranks...
- 2014 stock alumin front rim priceI have had a wobble in my handle bars ever since i got my big horns mounted..well today while changing the diff fliud i got looking at the inside of...