Posts Tagged ‘rx’
2005 Yamaha RX Warrior Pictures & Specs
1 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on July 15th, 2004 at 12:00 am under 2005 Models
Yamaha RX Warrior Specifications Yamaha RX Warrior MSRP: $9,599 (Team Yamaha Blue/White; Candy Red) $9,699 (Matte Black - Limited Edition) Yamaha RX Warrior Engine: Type / Displacement / cc: 4-Stroke, 998cc Cylinders: Four Cooling: Liquid Bore & Stroke / mm: 74.0 X 58.0 Intake Design: 3 Valves Carburetion: Mikuni BSR37 X 4, Liquid Heated Ignition: Digital D.C. C.D.I. w/Throttle Position Se... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- TORS and TPS help! (yes i've searched)Hi all, I installed a twist throttle on my 07 yfz, I jumped the tors wires and tried starting it and there's no power at all, it wont even turn over....
- Oil Filter WrenchI want to buy an oil filter wrench like this one (http://www.harborfreight.com/4-piece-end-cap-oil-filter-wrenches-94096.html) but does anyone know...
- Massimo ATV'SDoes any one know about, have, know someone that has a Massimo ATV that could give me some information as to how well they're built, ride, break down...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- wtt for rhino in pacan trade a 6 month old snap on outdoors edition box, has deer on the front, can include matco deep and shallow swivel socket sets(metric 800) matco...
- New guy from Upstate NYHello all, Just picked up our first SxS, a used 2005 Yamaha Rhino 660. Bought it off of a buddy who barely used it. We know the owner previous... […]
- WTB 660 fixed primary sheaveHey guys, looking for a good inner fixed primary sheave.
- New shoes for stock grizz - bighorn and rimsI need to get some new shoes for my 08' 700, and have an opportunity to buy some barely used bighborn ogs on 14" rims. The are 26" but the size is... […]
- big horn OG 26 or 27???I know i want oridgjnals for sure but should i go with the 27s? I did do the 1.5 shim but i dont want to lose all that new found torque..lol..my bike...
- too much oil in motorHi. i have a 2008 with the non jpdated cover. i have read here that overfilling the motor with oil can help that stator survive...bjt how much is too...