Posts Tagged ‘rx’
2005 Yamaha RX Warrior Pictures & Specs
1 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on July 15th, 2004 at 12:00 am under 2005 Models
Yamaha RX Warrior Specifications Yamaha RX Warrior MSRP: $9,599 (Team Yamaha Blue/White; Candy Red) $9,699 (Matte Black - Limited Edition) Yamaha RX Warrior Engine: Type / Displacement / cc: 4-Stroke, 998cc Cylinders: Four Cooling: Liquid Bore & Stroke / mm: 74.0 X 58.0 Intake Design: 3 Valves Carburetion: Mikuni BSR37 X 4, Liquid Heated Ignition: Digital D.C. C.D.I. w/Throttle Position Se... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- Help!!!! Pipe glowing red2005 yfz 450 just put on a new fmf power bomb and q4 installed it and rejet that carbs. Trying all kind of jets, needle position, and played with the...
- 06 raptor not starting correctlySo here's what's happening... when I first turn the key I get nothing. After turning it back and forth a few times and playing with the wires under...
- Want another quad?Hello all I was looking to buy another quad this summer and was thinking about either the YFX450R or the TRX450R both 2010 and up. I am really...
- Spare tire rackAnyone know where I can get a spare tire rack for the back of my Rhino?
- Birdshot 56Iam new to the forum from the coast of Washington st. I have 3 friends that have Rhinos also we do a lot of trail riding here. We sometimes ride the...
- Equus 5" 10,000 RPM TachWhite face back lit with rev limiter warning lite $50 & shipping 989 529-1643
- podalso guys, i posted about a wire that comes out of the pod[comp.] , if cut, and grounded, it will let you into the comp., and get a new parameter to...
- one way bearinghey guys, back!! great site, very helpfull!!!! any picks, or info. on changing out the one way bearing? need mine changed[very little engine...
- 2003 660 Grizzly Issue(Video)Hey guys, Long time lurker had to make an account today for a major issue I was riding my bike down a long straight away trail pretty fast ...