Posts Tagged ‘rx’
2005 Yamaha RX Warrior Pictures & Specs
1 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on July 15th, 2004 at 12:00 am under 2005 Models
Yamaha RX Warrior Specifications Yamaha RX Warrior MSRP: $9,599 (Team Yamaha Blue/White; Candy Red) $9,699 (Matte Black - Limited Edition) Yamaha RX Warrior Engine: Type / Displacement / cc: 4-Stroke, 998cc Cylinders: Four Cooling: Liquid Bore & Stroke / mm: 74.0 X 58.0 Intake Design: 3 Valves Carburetion: Mikuni BSR37 X 4, Liquid Heated Ignition: Digital D.C. C.D.I. w/Throttle Position Se... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- New to Banshee's, picked up a projectGot a smoking deal on one that needs a little love, it has pipes, silencers, K&N's on the carbs, still has the TORS, but I have a kit to remove that...
- 2006 yfz450 will not stay running after idle.This past winter I bought a 2006 yfz450 that ran perfect. After sitting in the garage I tried to start it but I would not fire. So I rebuilt the carb...
- 97 wolverine acts like running out of fueltook wolverine for a quick ride about a week ago and randomly acted like it ran out of gas. running great then like fuel shut off. checked it had a...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- No High GearHave an 07 rhino 450 which I bought used. Got it to running and have been driving it around. I have noticed that I have no high gear. It will shift...
- UTV INC Billet PCI & Rugged Headset Plug Holder1.5" LINK https://www.utvinc.com/utv-inc-1-5-billet-aluminum-pci-rugged-radio-1-4-headset-plug-jack-mount/ 1.75" LINK:...
- Vision Sniper | Milled SpokesImage: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/product/logos/lg.vis.logo2.gif ...
- radiator hose changeSo I got a stick through one of my radiator hoses today on my 14 450. Anyone have any tips or tricks on how to go about changing the hose. It is the...
- Any tricks to keeping CDI rotor on when installing stator?Getting ready to put my 87 Big Bear back together. Thought about how to install the stator and not have the CDI rotor not come off the crankshaft...
- AT589M+S tires for 500$ for a set?Okay so I've heard people say that the 589 tires were pretty awesome are the tires I listed above the ones you all were ranting a raving about? I...