Posts Tagged ‘rx’
2005 Yamaha RX Warrior Pictures & Specs
1 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on July 15th, 2004 at 12:00 am under 2005 Models
Yamaha RX Warrior Specifications Yamaha RX Warrior MSRP: $9,599 (Team Yamaha Blue/White; Candy Red) $9,699 (Matte Black - Limited Edition) Yamaha RX Warrior Engine: Type / Displacement / cc: 4-Stroke, 998cc Cylinders: Four Cooling: Liquid Bore & Stroke / mm: 74.0 X 58.0 Intake Design: 3 Valves Carburetion: Mikuni BSR37 X 4, Liquid Heated Ignition: Digital D.C. C.D.I. w/Throttle Position Se... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- swing arm swapi want to have an extended swing arm on my warrior, any suggestion? pros and cons maybe?
- 98 Banshee Wont Go Into GearI am looking at purchasing a 98 for a very discounted price. However, the issue is that it will not go into gear with the engine on or off. It will...
- No spark/intermittent cold sparkI've seen this topic discussed around the web, and want to get some thoughts. When the machine is cold, and I go to start it, I'm having spark... […]
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- need help deciding between sv1 or sr1??hey all, new here to this forum . ive been pondering building a fast rhino for a while now..ive had the razors,but just want something different...
- 660 RebuildI'm rebuilding my 686 and I'm wondering what parts to go with. Which brand is the best without breaking the bank. I'm wanting to replace the crank...
- wtb 660 stocklooking for a stock exhaust 07 660 rhino,thanks
- Did some fishing instead of riding this weekendWent on a charter boat this weekend out of Plymouth harbor for a bachelor party, fishing and drinking. Caught me a monstah cod. Pics are of the same...
- Do I need to program my 550I have installed a snorkel kit on 2014 550 fuel injected I have ordered a hmm swamp series XL exhaust for it do I need to program or tune it after I...
- Maintenence for a 1700 mile Grizzly 700This may sound like i'm a amateur, that's because I am. What should be done for a tuneup for the coming winter? Diff Fluid, Oils, Belt?