Posts Tagged ‘rx’
2005 Yamaha RX Warrior Pictures & Specs
1 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on July 15th, 2004 at 12:00 am under 2005 Models
Yamaha RX Warrior Specifications Yamaha RX Warrior MSRP: $9,599 (Team Yamaha Blue/White; Candy Red) $9,699 (Matte Black - Limited Edition) Yamaha RX Warrior Engine: Type / Displacement / cc: 4-Stroke, 998cc Cylinders: Four Cooling: Liquid Bore & Stroke / mm: 74.0 X 58.0 Intake Design: 3 Valves Carburetion: Mikuni BSR37 X 4, Liquid Heated Ignition: Digital D.C. C.D.I. w/Throttle Position Se... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
- 2005 YFZ crank bearingsHey guys- I am new to the forums here and just have a quick question. So... I rebuilt my 2005 YFZ 450, I forgot to put the clips and screws that...
- MSA Wheels?Hello all! I'm just new here. I would like to inquire if anyone here in the forum have bought and installed a MSA Offroad Wheels...
- Raptor Jetting 2005 660I have searched and searched with many different results so please excuse the ignorance I have a 2005 raptor 660 and I am installing a fmf power...
- I want some CV Boot GuardsAnybody got a full set of aftermarket ones they want to sell me? 2005 Rhino
- Need Odyssey PC925 Battery Replacement Before Snow StormApparently no store where I live (Wisconsin) carries Odyssey batteries anymore. Mine crapped out after 3 years. Snow storm supposedly coming tomorrow...
- Limiting strapsJust got new Bandit UTV shocks for our 660 and am looking to add limiting straps to the setup. What's the best straps to buy, and what will bolt...
- 97 Big Bear 350 hard to start in cold weatherI bought this a few years ago, rebuilt carburetor, new needle and seat, adjusted float height, idle air screw set at approx 2.5 turns. New fuel cock,...
- grizzly 600 not startingHi. Recently i have done a top end rebuild on my grizzly 600 and took it out for a test drive the other day and it was running great, so back to the...
- Hello Grizzly people!I ditched my Polaris this summer for a brand new 2015 Grizzly special edition stealth black. Wow this thing goes everywhere. I'm very impressed with...