Posts Tagged ‘rx’
2005 Yamaha RX Warrior Pictures & Specs
1 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on July 15th, 2004 at 12:00 am under 2005 Models
Yamaha RX Warrior Specifications Yamaha RX Warrior MSRP: $9,599 (Team Yamaha Blue/White; Candy Red) $9,699 (Matte Black - Limited Edition) Yamaha RX Warrior Engine: Type / Displacement / cc: 4-Stroke, 998cc Cylinders: Four Cooling: Liquid Bore & Stroke / mm: 74.0 X 58.0 Intake Design: 3 Valves Carburetion: Mikuni BSR37 X 4, Liquid Heated Ignition: Digital D.C. C.D.I. w/Throttle Position Se... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Service/Repar Manualdoes anyone know where I can order an actual Service/repair manual for my '99 wolverine 350? i've found tons of digital type but I want an actual...
- 2001 Warrior WoesThe other day i was riding my warrior in the snow, playing around and such. As I was going down a hill it died on me. So i stopped it and tried to...
- 04 raptor 660starts and idles fine with regulator unpluggedRaptor has been running terrible for past month,cleaned carbs,new plug checked my woodruff key where I've had problems before. It starts and idles...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- opinions on wet-vs-dry and spring colorSo i read a few post and seems to me i need a orange secondary lets back up --last summer, swamped the rhino, sucked bunch water in everything,... […]
- New from Cincinnati, OhioHey guy's, I just got my first Rhino a few day's ago, as i was searching for parts online this site showed up in a search. I have had an Arctic Cat...
- Anyone have the DirtSport Magzine issue with this Rhino Build in it?nevermind
- Barkers slip on and bullet box on the way!!Well snorkel job is on stand by so I figured I'd go ahead and get exhaust and programmer while I have it tore apart. Can't wait to hear barkers bark...
- 2008 Griz 700 SI - wet clutch help ...Hey Guy's need some "Expert" advice .. He He He, rebuilt the wet clutch in my 08 Griz.700 SI, went back with all OEM parts. However, when I went for...
- .22lr rifle opinionsI am going to purchase my first .22lr rifle in the next month. I am looking for some recommendations/opinions on what to get. Right now I am looking...