Posts Tagged ‘rx’
2005 Yamaha RX Warrior Pictures & Specs
1 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on July 15th, 2004 at 12:00 am under 2005 Models
Yamaha RX Warrior Specifications Yamaha RX Warrior MSRP: $9,599 (Team Yamaha Blue/White; Candy Red) $9,699 (Matte Black - Limited Edition) Yamaha RX Warrior Engine: Type / Displacement / cc: 4-Stroke, 998cc Cylinders: Four Cooling: Liquid Bore & Stroke / mm: 74.0 X 58.0 Intake Design: 3 Valves Carburetion: Mikuni BSR37 X 4, Liquid Heated Ignition: Digital D.C. C.D.I. w/Throttle Position Se... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- Have 2 yfz's and both have problems.I bought a 2007 yfz 450 and it does not have a starter so I plugged the hole where the starter would go and tried to roll it off it catches and...
- warrior wont start. tried everythingmy son has a 96 warrior. it wasnt in the best shape when we got it. it wasnt getting fire and the wiring harness was messed with. with the help of a...
- Green tranny oilHey, new here and to atv's in general. Just picked up a 2002 blaster it blows a decent amount of white smoke. I changed my tranny oil and it was...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Rear diff/caliperRear diff and caliper off 2007 660 with low miles/hours REAR DIFF- $280 shipped CALIPER- $90 shipped […]
- Magneto Rotor stuckI'm doing a complete motor teardown do to a failed reverse gear.I'm down to the magneto rotor ,i am using a puller to remove it but it won't budge i...
- The latest New GuyHello! I picked up an '07 450 about two weeks ago. Looking forward to some great family time on the machine. […]
- 4x4 and differential lock not engaging please helphey guys new to the forum anyways I have a 2003 yamaha grizzly 660 had it out on the weekend and got stuck in a mud pit. Realized my front wheels...
- How many fuses on grizzly 600???Hi all, just wondering if there are more then two fuses on my 2001 grizz?? I know of the two that are up near the battery area but not sure if... […]
- 2002 660 wheel bearingsJust replaced all the wheel bearings on my 02 and noticed that there are no clips or anything else to hold them in the hubs. I did freeze the...