Posts Tagged ‘rx’
2005 Yamaha RX Warrior Pictures & Specs
1 CommentsPosted by Yamaha Motorcycles on July 15th, 2004 at 12:00 am under 2005 Models
Yamaha RX Warrior Specifications Yamaha RX Warrior MSRP: $9,599 (Team Yamaha Blue/White; Candy Red) $9,699 (Matte Black - Limited Edition) Yamaha RX Warrior Engine: Type / Displacement / cc: 4-Stroke, 998cc Cylinders: Four Cooling: Liquid Bore & Stroke / mm: 74.0 X 58.0 Intake Design: 3 Valves Carburetion: Mikuni BSR37 X 4, Liquid Heated Ignition: Digital D.C. C.D.I. w/Throttle Position Se... more.
- June 2013 (2)
- December 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (9)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (6)
- March 2010 (11)
- February 2010 (11)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (9)
- November 2009 (31)
- October 2009 (22)
- June 2009 (201)
- July 2006 (91)
- July 2005 (110)
- July 2004 (80)
Yamaha Rhino Forums
- orange county nyAny one from or near orange county NY that knows of trails or want to get a group together to ride?
- Durablue sway barDoes anyone have experience with durablue sway bars? I'm trying to install it on a 2013 yfz450 that already has a crj lowering kit on the front. ... […]
- 1988 moto 4 yfm225Hi everyone I am new to quads in fact this is my first, I am situated in the UK and customer support is non existent. I am a bit lost on what the...
Yamaha Grizzly Forums
- Reverse light blinking (Need Help)Changed out gaskets on the 450 rhino and the reverse light is blinking. Timing is good on it. Could it be a sensor out? Need help! Thank you for any...
- Exchaust wrap or unwrapped? MORE POWER OR NOT?>?Has anyone wrapped the front of your rhino exhaust if so did you get more power?
- HW Wet Clutch Slug kits on site!!!We have our wet clutch slug kits in stock, click on the link below to go right to it, see a tech article explaining it and a install video. Yes... […]
- Finally got my tires, 27".Finally, picked out a set of tires. 27" ITP Blackwater Evolutions. I'm waiting on my other tire to come next week. I couldn't afford all four at... […]
- Mounting wench..What works and what didn't. (Placement,guides,etc) Sent from my Rotary phone! […]
- 2011 eps vent questionsI have a 2011 eps and was wondering what needs vented. I already did the fuel tank, both diffs, and coolant reservoir. Is the eps sealed on my... […]